Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 9444.]]

Whenever it rain's,i think of you.

Alejandra Cloud.

Friday came so suddenly and today was the big day,the day that Christopher,and i leave to go,and spend some time together at The Hotel that Selene had booked us up for.

Since today was a school day,we had to go,and since Mrs. Rios was already gone for The School Field Trip,the four of us were assigned to go to our other classe's for the time being.

It was a bit off to me at first,but,i assured myself that this would be an only one time thing,and that it would be it.

All day long,i thought about what i'd be doing with My Boyfriend,and just the thought of it was making me feel even more anxious than ever.

I could tell that Christopher was thinking about it because of course,he couldn't stop staring at me.

No matter when i'm looking at something else or looking away off into space,he's alway's there,staring at me,and nobody else,but,me.

I would sometime's catch him staring at me and once our eye's would meet,he would blush,looking away,looking all quite bashful with his Cute self.

Not only would we be leaving,Selene even told us that she even booked us a reservation at a Chinese Restaurant that was on The Beach of The Hotel as i couldn't accept this offer,but,she insisted.

Once this trip of our's is over,i'm going to owe her big time,and i mean it because this was all too much for Selene to do this for us.

All i know is that once we leave to head on out,i know that there's no going back.

Christopher Mendibles.

It seem's as though that time itself had arrived so very fast,and yet,here it is,the next day,Friday.

It was the big day,the day that i take My Girl,and i to head out to The Hotel where we'll be spending our exact Three day's there together.

All in all,i was nervous.

No,wait.

Scratch that,i was nervous as hell.

All day today,my eye's couldn't stop staring at the only one good thing that's ever made me happy,and that was Alejandra.

She was the only one who i could stare at all day and even though,i knew that staring was wrong,but,could you blame me for staring at such a Beautiful person such as her?

Nobody couldn't understand me,nobody couldn't understand me how i truly felt toward's her as no word's can describe how much i love her.

Since our teacher,Mrs. Rios had already left with the class to attend The School Field Trip,the four of us were all assigned to go to our other classe's as we didn't mind it one bit.

I knew that once School would be over for the day,i knew right then,and there that Alejandra,and i would be heading out to spend our Three day's together at The Hotel.

Selene,of course,confessed to us both that she even booked us at a Chinese Restaurant on The Beach that was at The Hotel itself,and truth be told,we couldn't just accept her offer,but,she insisted.