Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 6419.]]

The moon is beautiful,isn't it?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Christopher,are you ready?

Yeah!

It was Monday afternoon and The Dream Couple decided to go to the Aquarium for a date today.

It was a bright,clear,perfect,day to go out,and since it was Spring Break,the two wanted to spend as much time as possible before it was time for them to head on back home.

The two already informed all of their friend's that they would be home a little bit late and not minding it at all,their friend's assured The Dream Couple to have fun,and stay safe as they promised.

The teenage girl was waiting downstair's at the front door who was wearing a White blouse with a Blue hair clip on the right side of her hair,Blue pant's,and Brown sandal's to go with her outfit of the day.

"Thud,thud,thud."

Hearing the step's going downstair's,she smiled up,seeing her Boyfriend making his way,and stepping off the stairway,he smiled at her.

He was wearing a Black And White shirt with Blue pant's with a matching pair of Black and White sneaker's to go along with his outfit.

Giggling softly,he tilted his head to the side,staring at her with a confused look as he continued to smile.

What are you laughing at?

We're matching. Alejandra pointed,smiling,slightly biting her lip as he blushed by that. Before we became a couple,we would match outfit's. I still can't believe that,yet,here we are,a couple.

It seem's like we've been together for so long,yet,we're still very young...

Staring,she didn't say anything,and that Cute smile of his never faded from his face.

What did he mean by that? I feel the exact same way,we have been together for a few month's now,and then,it'll be a whole year that we've been together...It feel's as though the time sure hasn't stopped,it hasn't stopped me because..i'll never stop loving him no matter what...

Alejandra?

Exclaiming in surprise,she shook her head a few time's from side to side,smiling at him in a nervous manner.

I'm sorry,are you ready?

Yes,i am. Christopher grabbed his car key's,dangling them from side to side. We should be able to make it there in a few minute's by drive.

O-Okay.

The Dream Couple left the beach house and drove to go to the Aquarium that was only a few block's away.

It didn't look like it was hard to find,but,the two had manage to find their destination,and parking the car into a parking space,they got out,locking the door's behind.

Staring straight ahead,The Dream Couple were at the Aquarium called Aqua World.

Gasping,the teenage girl began to make her way up toward's the line,and watching her every move,he could tell just by how excited she was to be here.

Christopher,come on! Alejandra smiled big,waving him over. This is going to be the best date ever! I know for sure that it is.

Blushing lightly by her enthusiastic charm,he nodded,making his way up,joining her in line.