Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 16817.]]

I remember when you called me beautiful.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

It was now Friday and once The School bell rang,School was out for the day.

The Two teenager's were getting their thing's and just when Christopher was about to put his backpack on,he felt his cellphone buzzing.

Aiden was standing by the doorway,talking to a few student's,while he was waiting for his friend.

Guessing who was texting him,he thought that it could be his Girlfriend,but,when he checked the text message,it was his Father.

Dad,how come he's texting me so sudden? I hope nothing happened.

Dan: Hey,Christopher. I'm sorry if i'm texting you so suddenly,i need your help.

The teenager began to text back immediately,wondering what his Father needed his help for.

Christopher: It's no problem,what is it that you need help with?

Is everything okay?

Christopher looked up,seeing that Aiden was staring right back at him as he was still by the doorway.

Everything's okay,My Dad's texting me. Christopher said,looking down at the screen again until he saw the new text message. He said he need's my help with something.

Dan: I left a document file on the kitchen table at home and i need it,do you mind bringing it over?

It look's like i'll have to to go,this document file must be important to My Father.

Christopher: Sure,i don't mind. I'll be there as soon as possible.

Dan: Thank you,Christopher.

Christopher: Your welcome.

The teenager put his backpack on and walking out of the classroom,Aiden followed right behind him.

I'm going to be running a bit late,i have to do something for my Father.

Okay,i get it. Aiden said,jogging up to his friend. What do you want me to tell the girl's?

I'll text Alejandra once i'm in the car,i have to get a document file at my house. It's very important to My Father and i need to leave right now.

It's okay,i understand.

Okay,i'll see you as soon as i'm done with this.

Aiden nodded his head and watching Christopher walk down the stair's a bit fast,he got his cellphone out,starting to text his Bestie about what's going on.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The Two teenage girl's were at the bottom floor,in front of the locker's when sudden,Selene's cellphone buzzed when she received a text message from her Bestie,while Alejandra was getting a few book's from her locker.

Aiden just texted,he said that Christopher had to leave the school immediately.

He did,how come? Alejandra turned,looking over at her. How come he didn't text me? I hope nothing bad happened.