Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.

[[Word's: 7248.]]

A sky full of star's and he was staring at her.

Christopher Mendibles.

I don't know why Alejandra ran away from me,all i was trying to do was help her,and since First Period has started,she didn't even glance,nor look my way.

I knew why she was avoiding me and it's all because of those two guy's,whoever they are.

They don't look friendly or nice,i didn't like how they were talking to her that way.

It made my blood boil and i was this close to punching the guy's nose out if he kept on disrespecting Alejandra like that.

I heard everything,i saw everything,and i wish i could have stopped it sooner,but,i didn't.

I'm glad that i was able to come in on time before something bad would have escalated into the matter itself,but,i don't like how i'm getting the cold shoulder since Alejandra is avoiding me like i don't exist.

It hurt's me that i'm getting treated this way and what hurt's me the most was the hurtful look she gave me before running away...

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Ohh,you ran into those Two Asshole's.

The Three friend's were in The School Cafeteria,eating lunch together,and the teenager had asked the two who were the school bullie's as Aiden gave his friend the answer.

Yeah,we know them. Their the worst.

I can clearly see that they are.

A lot of people around The School have given those two name's and trust me,their not who you think they are. Selene looked across the table at Christopher with a firm look. People call them The Chaotic Duo,The Menacing Duo,The Twin Duo,either name suit's The Two. Aiden and i have tried our best to avoid them since day one of starting our Freshmen year,and let's just say,whenever someone run's into them,your as good as toast.

Are you serious? Hasn't anyone ever stopped or told on them for what they've done? I don't like this,i don't like this one bit. How are they--?

Able to get away with it? We still don't know and a few time's,Dominic would try his hardest to flirt with me. I was not interested in his sorry ass and Aiden came to my rescue because he getting way too close to my comfort. Of course,the two fought,and get this,Aiden got suspended for a few day's,while Dominic got away Scott free.

Staring at her in disbelief,she nodded her head slowly when the teenage boy himself couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Oh,my God. Is this true?

Yep. Aiden said,popping the p at the end. Everyone in the whole School is scared of those Two,especially the victim's who get bullied by them. No matter how many time's you try to talk to the School District about them,they alway's get away with it. It's like their getting away with murder,ain't no telling if they have killed someone or not. Who's to say?

And here i thought that this School was supposed to good,boy,was i wrong. I want to spend my last year here as a Senior without any harm or trouble,but,it look's like that's in my way now.

Taking a bite of his Shepard's pie,he let out a soft sigh when he first came into the cafeteria,he didn't see Alejandra.

He looked all over for her,but,there was no sign of her appearance around.