Chapter 31: The Rainfall.

[[Word's: 4647.]]

I love you more than yesterday and that's how i feel everyday.

Christopher Mendibles.

Hello,welcome to The Crimson Twilight!

The teenager greeted a happy couple customer and asking where The Two would sit,he began to walk,offering to show them to a table that they had wanted to sit at.

The next day,came Friday,and it's my Second day of being suspended from School. I know Pedro wanted me to take a break from work,i just couldn't take it anymore being stuck at the home,being all alone as it was starting to get the better of me.

The teenager smiled in a friendly manner and as the happy couple were seated across from each other,he waited for them to place their order when he turned his head to see if anyone needed help to which he didn't see no one wanting any assistance.

I'm glad that i came to work today,this is exactly what i needed. Aiden texted me,saying that Alejandra didn't show up to School yesterday or even today. It's been a week since she hasn't shown up to School,that can't be good. Lucky for Mrs. Rios,Selene offered to help her by giving Alejandra her missed School work. I asked Selene if she could possibly talk to her for me,she agreed,and i haven't heard a thing at all today.

He turned his head back in front of the happy couple and writing their order's done,he assured The Two that their meal's will be out as soon as possible.

Walking up to the counter that was connected to the kitchen,the teenager handed Pedro an order,he took it with a smile as a soft sigh left Christopher's mouth.

He had his back leaned up against the counter and arm's crossed over his chest,he looked all around,basking out the entire restaurant where everything was lively.

It was already 2:00pm,School was over about a few minute's ago,and while he was waiting for the order to be done,he didn't know what he was going to be doing over the weekend since he'll return back to School on Monday.

Today's Friday,meaning,will Alejandra be working today? I don't know,i doubt it...It'll be a week from now since she hasn't worked,either. The last time i saw her was on Wednesday and when i saw her,she didn't look sick at all. She just..looked hurt...

His eye's narrowed,rethinking everything that has happened a week ago,and to this week as well.

Order up.

Breaking away from his thought's,the teenager picked up the plate's full of food,and began to make his way back to the table where the happy couple were seated.

I'm sorry for the long wait. Christopher apologized,placing their plate's down gently. If there's anything else you need,please,let me know. Enjoy.

With his final goodbye's,the teenager left the two to enjoy their meal together,and by the time he was walking away,he heard the jingle of the bell's of The Restaurant door opening.

"Jingle,jingle!"

Looking straight ahead,the teenager smiled,walking up two his two friend's,Aiden,and Selene.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

It's good to see you Two.

It's good seeing you too,Chris. Aiden smiled and wincing by his friend's eye,he still had a Black eye. Man,how's your eye holding up? It look's a swollen.

How can you tell? It doesn't hurt as badly as it doe's,it should be able to heal up in about a week or so. It look's bad,i know..

Selene looked through her cellphone and watching her,Christopher wondered what she was up to when he cleared his throat,grabbing her attention.