Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.

[[Word's: 5608.]]

I didn't choose you,my heart did.

Alejandra Cloud.

I never liked it when Valentine's Day would roll around the corner.

In fact,i hated the holiday so much,i was envious,and jealous by how happy the couple's were on that specific day.

The teenager girl wae walking around in The Crimson Twilight,carrying a few dirty dishe's into the back room where the kitchen was located at.

Today,it was February 13,2014 on a Thursday evening around 5:15pm.

Placing the dirty dishe's into the sink carefully,she was about to turn to head back into the dining area to help out if anyone needed her assistance when she had to clean the dishe's due to some piling.

Offering to do the job,the teenager began to clean the dishe's,whille humming softly to herself.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

So,what are you doing tomorrow?

The teenager had stopped brooming and turning his head with a curious look,he gave his friend a glare.

Do you and Ally have any plan's tomorrow?

As a matter of fact,we do. Christopher looked away,smiling. Why,do you,and Selene have any plan's?

No,Selene's throwing a big party tomorrow at her mansion,and she invited all of us to come. After all,her Birthday is on Valentine's Day tomorrow.

True,you are right about that. I bet she get's all kind's gift's gifted on that day by chocolate's and special gift's,but,she doesn't have a Boyfriend,though..

Eh,she doesn't need a Boyfriend or a man to satisfy her. She's got us and that's what count's.

Yeah,your right. Okay,so,her party is after school,right?

Yep,that's right. What time do you two have to leave?

Hmm,around 4:00pm. I hope Alejandra like's my Valentine's Day surprise,i know she's going to love it almost as much as i'll love it.

Smiling to himself by the thought of tomorrow evening,he was excited,and nervous all at the same time as Aiden raised a brow,wondering what his friend had planned for tomorrow.

Where are you two lovebird's going? Aiden asked with curiosity and his voice. I know you and whenever you have something planned,it's something that you'll both enjoy.

Heh,it's like you know me so well. If you must know,i booked up to an Italian restaurant called Amore Of Italy. It's the best Italian restaurant ever and they've got all kind's of great food's there,it's like your walking into Italy Rome itself,expect,it's in Los Angeles California. Anyway,we're going to be having dinner there tomorrow evening,and by the time we finish eating,it would be nice to..watch the sunset together,y-you know?

Aiden didn't say anything,but,just stared at Christopher with no expression on his face when his friend noticed this.

What,too cheesy?

Boy,you really are whipped,aren't you? Aiden rolled his eye's playfully. Hey,that's love for you,i guess. I think it's sweet that you two are spending some time together,after all,we are young.

Did the old man say something?

Hey,i ain't that old.

I know,you sounded like an old man just now.