Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.

[[Word's: 873.]]

This is for you,my one,and only love.

Christopher Mendibles.

Hi,Alejandra.

How are you doing today?

That's how we alway's start off our conversation's and we talk about what we did today,i alway's had time to talk to you because..you were there for me...

I should be thanking you,really.

Back when i was in school,i barely had any friend's because everybody in school treated me so differently,i thought that there was something wrong with me,but,that wasn't the problem.

There wasn't any problem at all to begin with,they just didn't seem to like me,and that they never really even given me a chance.

Everyone didn't like me because they thought that i was a killer and i wasn't at all,i was the quiet kid in the classroom as i just kept to myself.

It did hurt and upset me,but,it wasn't easy to ignore all the soft whisper's,and talking behind my back because i was used to it,i was used to all of it.

I couldn't change anything about it and i just kept quiet about because i knew that if i explained the situation to everyone,nobody wouldn't be on my side or even hear me out.

So,i took it like a champ,and just ignored it,while i walked on,trying to get through the day at school.

The only thing that kept me going through my day was my friend's and of course,you...

I don't understand it,though.

Why?

Why did you want to be around me?

Why were you there right by my side?

Why..did you talk to me?

I alway's think about that question to myself a lot at the time in my mind and i know the real reason why because..you never judged,nor misunderstood me.

You treated me like a real human being and i appreciate it very much because without you being in my life,i would be nothing...

I remember the time that we met for the very first time,i could never forget it,it will remain with me from time,and time again as you probably feel the same way about the day that we met,too.

I'm so happy and lucky to have you in my life,i want to do anything i can to make you happy,and to feel loved.

I never knew..that everything would change between the two of us and that our friendship would become more than just friend's...

Alejandra Cloud.

Hi,Christopher.

How are you doing today?

Do you remember the time when we met for the very first time?

I could possibly never forget that moment,i will cherish that time forever in my heart because before i met you,my life was dark as you brought light into my life once again.

I was bullied my whole life throughout Elementary,Middle,and High School as nobody didn't like my appearance,nor my weight.

I alway's thought that my bullie's were right about everything they said about me,but,hearing all of those hurtful word's can break a person to their limit...

I tried my best to ignore it,but,how could i?

It was as though their cruel word's were all over my body,i felt like i didn't deserve to belong or to live anymore when i was going to end my own life...

I just couldn't take it anymore with all of the bullying,the hurtful word's,and living because what's the point of living when your just going to end up getting hurt by those you don't know,love,and trust?

Life is complicated and some people just bounce right back as i too,should do the same thing.

It's just..hard and i don't think that anybody or anyone understand's me as i'm on my own with this situation of the matter that i'm possibly in all by myself.

I was just the naive,quiet,shy girl who alway's had her nose stuck in a book.

The only escape that i had in real life was just reading and writing,i was in my own little world where i wouldn't get hurt,and be by myself.

On the day that we met,i thought that you of all people would be interested into talking to someone like me because i'm not important or interested at all.

I'm just an ordinary,plain,girl who's a loner who nobody could never be noticed.

At least,that's what i thought because when we first started talking,you of all people noticed me,i was no longer invisible anymore.

You looked at me,you saw me,you see right through me,and i was truly happy because i felt like i belonged at last.

The memorie's that i have with you will alway's be treasured and i never knew..that falling in love with you..would make me this happy...

Falling in love with you was like the season of Fall,i slowly fell for you..how leave's would sway from side to side in a slow,pace,way...

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

This is The Story Of How We First Met.