Chapter 62: Rain.

En başından başla

Alejandra,how come you never told me about this? Christopher asked softly,feeling sorry for her. I never knew her parent's were like this and whenever i'm around,they don't act like that. They act so kind and nice to me. Do they act like this whenever guest's are around?

Nodding her head slowly with a yes,her eye's were drifted down.

Baby--

I sometime's wish that..my parent's..were a lot like your parent's,i'm..a bit jealous that your parent's treat you perfectly fine,while mine can be a bit controlling,and wanting everything to be..perfect. Maybe,there's another real reason why their like this,they've been..through a lot in real life when they were young adult's. My Granny would tell me storie's about herself when she was in her young twentie's,while My Mom..is the complete opposite. My Mom would go out to club's and party,while her children would be at home,wondering when their Mother would soon return as i would grow concerned,and worried about her. My Granny was the exact same way,she would return back home safely,and--

Her word's suddenly trailed off,not wanting to finish her sentence,while the teenage boy wanted her to continue,but,it didn't look like she could.

Alejandra,can i..ask you something?

Looking up,her attention was all on him,and staring right back at her,he wanted to ask her something that was very important.

He didn't know how to ask of this since it might be a topic to not talk about,but,something in his gut told him that he had to know since it has been bothering him.

Did..something happen to you when..you were a little girl?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With wided eye's,she didn't look away,nor look down.

She just sat there,frozen in place,staring at him without even uttering a single word.

His eye's remained on her,he didn't dare look away,he just stared,waiting for a reply.

Christopher,i--

I'm sorry,i can tell that when i asked you this question,the way how your body tensed up,you looked like you were thinking about telling me,weren't you?

There was no reply from her and reaching his hand out,he placed his hand onto her lap gently with assurance.

It's okay if you don't want to tell me,but,are you scared to tell me because your afraid that i might judge that person or you?

Yes,you could say that...There's no way that i can tell him,he wouldn't look at me the same way ever again,and even i do tell him,what will he think about it? I-I'm sorry,Christopher...I-I want to tell you,i really do. It's just..talking about this..will..make you feel sorry or have sympathy for me. I don't want you to feel bad or pity me,you probably..wouldn't look at me the same way ever again...

I have every right to feel sorry for you.

Huh,what are you--?

Don't you want me to worry about you? I should because i'm your Boyfriend,i should feel this way about you because i love you!

Startled by the sudden outburst,this surprised her because Christopher barely raised his voice like that.

He only did it whenever he was upset or worried,but,hearing this from him now,she didn't know what to think of this right now.

I know i shouldn't have raised my voice like that to her and that i'm going through a lot right now as it is,but,it pisse's me off that i can't be with her if something were to happen. I won't be there right by her side and that worrie's me...I-I shouldn't have--