Chapter 59: Your My Rain.

Start from the beginning

The teenager was almost done eating his breakfast and finishing his drink,he got up from his seat,and walked over,gently placing the dirty cup,and plate into the sink.

He had to go to school today and just when he grabbed his backpack,he turned to look at his Mother because she cleared her throat,grabbing his attention.

I have to go,i'll see you later,okay?

Okay,Sweetie. Have a good day at school today.

I will,Mom. I love you.

I love you more.

Smiling,the teenager unlocked the front door,and stepping out,he closed,and locked the front door behind as he was now onside.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Turning to the left,he smiled,seeing Alejandra making her way right next door to him.

Good morning,Christopher.

Good morning,Alejandra.

The two began to make her way over to the car,walking side by side.

Your cheek's seem to be a bit Red.

Oh,they are?

The car was unlocked and as the two got in,he turned the key's,starting up the engine.

I guess my cheek's are a bit Red by how My Mom was embarrassing me,i told her i finally asked you out to Prom. She was so happy,she's over the moon about it.

Heh,really?

Mmm,hmm.

Pulling the car out of the driveway,the teenager began to drive off onto the road,and that The Dream Couple were making their way over to school.

So,have you told your parent's about you going to Prom?

Yes,i did. My Granny couldn't stop smiling and My Sister was so happy about hearing the big new's,My Mom is another pain.

What do you mean?

Well,when i told her that i was going to Prom,she was happy,and since that i'll be going,she want's me to get all dolled up,and Pretty when that day come's. Don't get me,a girl is supposed to look good on their Prom night,but,i don't want to be someone i'm not. I'd rather be me,i like myself just the way that i am,inside,and out. She's even thinking about getting my nail's done and i don't want that,she can be a pain in the neck. I get the feeling she doesn't listen to anything anyone say's.

I like you just the way you are,i fell in love with you,after all.

I-I know that,all parent's want their children to be perfect.

Not all parent's.

Nobody's perfect,not me or you. We're just..us being who we are and i don't mind being the way that i am,i like you just the way that you are,too.

Smiling,the teenage boy felt touched by what Alejandra had said as he kept his eye's out on the road.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have to ask her what she want's to do after we leave for Prom,i need to know if i'm right about this or not. So,since Prom is in a few day's,what should we do?

Huh? Alejandra turned her head to face him. What do you mean?

I-I mean,once..Prom is over,is there..somewhere you want to go?

Her mouth was open a little and staring at him with wide eye's,she knew what his intention was when she was speechless by wanting to say something,but,the word's couldn't come out of her mouth.