Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.

Start from the beginning

If he has that little time left,then,i'm going to throw the best Graduation Party,and it will be an honor for him. Selene had her hand into a fist with a confident smile. He deserve's it and you two deserve to have some alone time before--

We..haven't really thought about it yet,we've just been so busy,we might come up with something once Graduation Day is over.

Selene looked at her friend with concern and staring at her,she wondered if she was going to be okay or not when she already knew the answer.

Don't worry,i'm sure you two will come up with something to do.

I want it to be important and special,not just for me,but,for him. I want it to be a place where we can be alone,a place of our very own. I..can think of a lot of place's,really,i just don't know what will suit him. Aiden and Selene are so lucky,but,me,i guess i'm not.

Selene was hearing everything what her friend was saying and thinking about it,her eye's wided a bit in realization when an idea came into mind.

Alejandra Cloud.

I thought that it was going to be us together forever.

P.E. class was over and the teenage girl was helping Selene get all of the ball's in place to put in the big basket since it was their turn to help clean up.

I guess forever doesn't seem to last long,anyway.

Looking up,she saw that Aiden,and Christopher were heading into the boy's locker room to change back into their regular clothe's.

Turning around,Christopher smiled,waving to Alejandra as she waved right back with a small smile.

Not all fairytale's have a happy ending and neither do book's,either.

Everything doesn't last forever,nothing ever last's forever...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud,Deborah Cloud,And Melissa Cloud.

I'm home.

The teenage girl stepped in the house,walking past the living room,and just as she turned her eye's to the kitchen,she saw her Granny,and Mother sitting at the table across from each other,their attention was turned to her.

Halting,while standing there,she stared right back at them,not knowing what's going on.

Is everything okay?

We should be asking you that. Deborah continued to stare at her Granddaughter. Honey,we need to talk to you.

Oh,no. Uhh,i-i have to go work--

It'll only take a few minute's.

Not wanting to have this conversation,the teenager knew what this was going to be all about.

Walking into the kitchen,she sat at the end of the table,staring at her parent's,fiddling with her finger's by nervousness,a little anxious by what they wanted to talk about.

Sweetie,your Boyfriend's parent's came to talk to us yesterday,telling us that they'll be moving soon in June. Melissa said softly,looking at her Daughter. We've noticed how you've been distraught and quiet you've been lately,we're worried about you.

Alejandra sat there,not saying anything,but,only looked down at her lap.

I knew Christopher's parent's would talk to my parent's about this and now,here i am,having this hard conversation with them since this is a lot to deal with at the moment right now. All i want to do is leave and go to work right now,i wish his parent's didn't have to say anything,but,they did.