Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.

Start from the beginning

I don't think i've ever seen her this excited before,i guess it's because we're on a date since it has been a while for us to be alone. Did i keep you waiting,My Lady?

Smiling some more,she held his arm,coming closer to his side.

No,you sure didn't,My Knight In Shining Armor.

The embrace of her being close to him,he blushed some more from this,and staring up at him,she could have sworn he was hiding something.

Are you okay? I-I can let go of you if you want--

No! Christopher protested and with a quick of clearing his throat,he brushed it off with a nervous smile. It's okay,Baby. Close,she's so close. Don't worry,you can hold onto me. Don't let go.

I promise,i won't let you go...

After waiting about three minute's,The Dream Couple paid together,and as they were able to go in,the two were walking side by side,while she never let go of his arm.

Since they were already inside,the two were standing,looking through the map of the Aquarium to see what they would go see first.

Hmm,what do you think we should go see first? Alejandra asked,holding onto the map as they were looking at it over together. We can go anywhere as long we're having fun. It doesn't matter where we go as long as I'm with him...

Looking over at him with the corner of her eye,he continued to look through the map,while she looked away with a bashful smile until she spoke up,startling him.

So,where did you want to go first?

Startled,he looked all around,trying to figure out which where to go first since they haven't decided on that just yet.

Oh,i-i-- Um-- I-I don't-- Why don't we go and see the fish first?

Okay,we can do that.

She put the map into her purse and standing by her side,he looked down,seeing her holding out her hand as his eye's went to her face as she looked right back at him.

Do you..want to hold hand's so we don't get lost?

Blushing,he nodded,and reaching over,he held her hand,while her hand held his,their hand's,holding onto one another's,and that The Dream Couple began to walk,making their way to the fish exhibit.

There were a few people around and continuing to walk,the teenage girl tried to ignore by how many people were around,trying to calm her nerve's.

The teenage boy held her hand and blushing some more,he smiled,never letting go as he didn't want her to get separated.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh,Boy.

The teenage girl's heart started to pound a little since there was a lot of people today at The Aquarium.

I never knew that there would be so many people here today,why are so many people out at The Aquarium?

Raising his eyebrow,he noticed how quiet his Girlfriend was,and just when he was about to open his mouth,they made it to the fish exhibit.

The fish exhibit was glowing of the color Aqua and exclaiming in surprise,she let go of his hand,making her way over to the glass tank when a specific fish caught her eye,while he followed her.

Ah,Christopher,look!

He stood right next to her,seeing her pointing at the fish that caught her eye,and looking down,he read the name of the fish.

It was a Bignose Unicornfish and turning to look at the fish,he looked over at her,seeing the big smile on Alejandra's face,while he smiled back.

Isn't it Beautiful?