Chapter 117

"I see what you mean by pretty empty, Saphira." Saphira, Freddy, Mr Hippo, Bonnie and Gregory had just arrived in her apartment. Freddy let Gregory out for him to explore, and he saw how new and bare the place was. "I was not sure what I was expecting, but since there isn't much, I am certainly not mad or anything."

"We would have ensured that the spare room would have had a bed for you, Gregory," Bonnie said the boy reassuringly. "Saphira really only moved in a few days ago, and she has not yet been able to do any personal touches to this place yet."

"And I probably won't until after the twins are born. I'm happy with the dining table, TV, couch and bedroom suite I have. But we also have the nursery to set up." Saphira walled over to the couch to sit down with a sigh. "I think Sun will bring the cribs here tonight, which I am hoping for."

"And I can apologize to him too." Gregory went to check the two spare rooms that were in the apartment. He already could tell which room would be for the twins as he saw the room closest to Saphira's room had diaper packs in the wardrobe. He wasn't complaining. Bit he did hope to find somewhere else to sleep when the twins were born. He wasn't a fan of the idea of being kept awake by the twins. "Thank you for offering me to have a place, Saphira." He walked away from the room and into the main living space. "I am...still trying to understand, but my mind is so fuzzy that it hurts..."

Saphira widened her eyes in surprise. "Do you want some Advil?" Gregory nodded and she turned to the animatronics. "If any of you can go to the closest first aid station, you should be able to find some boxes of Advil. Bring them here so Gregory can take them."

Bonnie nodded affirmatively. "I am on it!"

"I am surprised that you did not say anything about it, Gregory," Saphira said in concern as the boy rubbed his forehead. "Why don't you sit down and I will get you some water." She moved to stand up and grimaced as she felt a kick from one of the twins. "Ouch...another kick."

"Let me get that water, Saphira," Mr Hippo offered as he walked towards the kitchen. "You just sit and relax."

Gregory sat on the couch with a sigh. "It is actually why I have been hiding in the dark areas. There's no bright lights, but this headaches doesn't go away...hopefully it will after some Advil."

Saphira smiled at the boy kindly. "I see...hopefully it will pass. Plus, you probably have that headache from my father. He did hit you, so...it might not be those fuzzy memories. It could be a combination of both, but that won't matter." Gregory did not say anything as he rubbed the side of his forehead. "And at least we can get you need clothes as well. Have you had a shower at all?"

Gregory smirked a little at the girl at her question. "I haven't, but I find it funny that you are concerned about that already, Saphira. I know you said you're happy to be like my sister, but you are talking like a mom."

Saphira chuckled a little at him. "Maybe it is because even sisters need to remind their brothers over things like that." She playfully grabbed Gregory and rubbed his hair, making the boy squirm and laugh. "And if you find me annoying, you can outrun me right now. But Freddy will make sure that you do as your told."

Gregory chuckled softly and wiggled away from Saphira, and looked at Freddy who was listening to them with a smile. "But you wouldn't hurt me, now would you?"

"No, I would not. But you shouldn't disobey Saphira either, Gregory. She might not be your mother, but it is for your health that she wants you to be clean and not hungry." Gregory shrugged in amusement and looked at Mr Hippo as he walked over with the glass of water and the boy thanked him as he took it from him. Freddy walked closer to the couch and seemed to have a good idea. "Now that I think about it, my room has a lot of spare clothes that are put there to show guests what they can buy from the various merchandise stores. Maybe I can bring you the clothes to see what you like. There's...and this is going to sound strange, but there is all a Glamrock Freddy shaped bottle with shampoo inside...I am not sure why it was designed like that."