Chapter 24

Saphira hummed the theme song to herself as she stepped onto the stage to press the button to head down to Parts and Service. She was feeling a bit more refreshed now that she had something to eat and drink. She was not yet finished her soda yet, but she had the cup with her as she waited for the lift to reach the bottom. She was looking forward to seeing Freddy, she probably was genuinely wanting to see this time, unlike simply wanting to see a familiar face. When the platform shutters as it reached the bottom, Saphira walked down the ramp towards Parts and Service, sipping her nice cold soda and continued to hum the theme song. She pushed open the doors and she widened her eyes when she saw Chica, Bonnie and Freddy standing right in front of the doors. She gasped, swallowing the soda the wrong way as seeing them suddenly scared her again. She began to cough, she covered her mouth as the soda stung her windpipe and throat.

"Are you okay?" Freddy asked, stepping forward, frowning with concern. He had not expected her to take a sudden gasp with the straw in her mouth, he saw soda sputtering from her lips as she coughed and rubbed her throat. "I guess...we scared you again didn't we?"

Saphira nodded, tears spring from her eyes and she breathed in deeply, coughing gently and taking a drink to wash away the discomfort. "Somehow I think you're doing it on purpose." Her voice was raspy as she spoke, but with a another cough her voice returned to normal. Freddy shakes his head and she smiled at him. "I am just kidding." She stepped forward and hugged him around the chest, making him smile at her. "And let me just say, I had a lot of fun tonight...well, the show I mean."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. It was a hard task to find you." She giggled as she stepped back from him as he spoke to her. "I had not expected to see you in a different outfit. I suppose you wanted to be as hidden as possible."

"Yeah...I didn't want anyone to know I was the security guard. After all, I was not clocked on." She turned to Bonnie, he was standing back from Saphira as he knew she was still scared of them. "Great job on the bass Bonnie." She glanced around to see if Monty was in the room. "Is your boyfriend still here?"

"Pfft...why do you care if I am?" Came Monty's gruff reply, Saphira got on her tippy toes slightly to see Monty leaning on a pillar, he was frowning slightly at her as he was irritated by her. "You are still a wimp at least. Getting scared of Freddy and then hugging him, that's pathetic."

She frowned and rolled her eyes at him. "I wanted to tell you that were amazing on stage." He blinked and his eyes twitch in surprise, but kept his composure as he listened to her. "You really looked like you were having a lot of fun with the way you pranced on stage. It was great honestly. You must feel like a new you."

Monty clenched his jaw slightly, he actually appreciated that Saphira noticed how much fun he had on stage. Normally, he did not have such enthusiasm on stage, even while he danced to the music. But this time, he had gone all out, and he would do that all the time now with his new claws. He huffed and glanced away from Saphira, she chuckled a little and turned to Bonnie.

"I suppose you were like that when you got your new claws for the guitar too right?" She asked curiously.

Bonnie smiled and nodded. "Of course. It really does feel like a new you when you can actually play the instrument properly. For Monty, it has been a long time coming. It was a shame you weren't able to help apply them. But you got to see the end result."

"Indeed." Saphira smiled, she glanced at Chica as she was waiting patiently to be addressed with her hands clasped together. "And of course, your guitar skills were amazing too Chica. It was thrilling to hear to my ears."

Chica squealed loudly and grabbed Saphira suddenly, pulling her into a hug, it was a little tight and Saphira was a little tense from being hugged this way. "Thank you so much! It was the best party of your life right! I hope it will always be the best party each week!"