Chapter 111

The injuries to Saphira's body was thankfully not too severe. Darren was relieved as he did not need to request professional help for her injuries. Freddy was also relieved about it. But Darren did warn Freddy and the animatronics that because of the amount of times someone has put pressure around her throat, she might not be able to talk very well. As Saphira remained unconscious, bruising form on her neck from having her throat stood on, and Devin holding her neck throat tightly with his hands. He told the animatronics her vocal cords were likely swollen, so talking was not going to be easy for her.

Freddy stayed by Saphira's side during the rest of the night. He wanted to not even deal with his normal duties during the day because he knew she would want him by her side. But Darren couldn't cancel Freddy's day as there were a lot of birthdays he had to attend to. He really did not want to. He was less caring about the guests right now as he wanted to remain by Saphira's side. Even if it meant the pizzaplex lost guests because of him. He didn't care, but he listened to Darren anyway.

When Saphira finally woke up, it was four in the afternoon. She opened her eyes slowly with a groan. Her whole body felt like it was aching. Her back was still stinging from the open wounds on her back. She felt her throat was throbbing painfully from the bruising, and she was certain that her vocal cords were swollen. She swallowed some saliva and grimaced. Yep, her throat was definitely swollen inside. She was not happy about it at all.

"You are finally awake." Saphira jumped and tensed as her eyes widened suddenly. Standing beside her bed was Springtrap. He was glaring at her. "You had quite the busy night, I see." Saphira moved to alert Darren, but she was stopped. Springtrap placed his hand around her mouth roughly and forced her arm to the bed, making her shriek loudly. "You are lucky that the twins are still alive, and are getting stronger inside. Otherwise, I would have every intention of killing you. Especially since because of your stupid, vile family caused me to lose something valuable." She frowned in confusion and Springtrap leaned down with a growl. "You know what I am talking about. Yes, I now know Glitchtrap sent them information. If I had known, I would have destroyed my virus self a long time ago. But you should have taken care of them before it got to this." Saphira realized Springtrap was talking about the kid. The hit to the boy's head must have severed the brainwashing. "Vanny will get what I want back. But you will stay out of the way."

Saphira nodded slightly to show she understood. Tears fall from her eyes as she trembled as Springtrap kept his strong grip around her mouth. She wanted him to let her go. Partly because he was hurting her, and because she was struggling to breath. And she could smell the horrid odour coming from Springtrap's body. It was not something she wanted to smell, and it was making her nauseous.

Springtrap grinned at her as he saw her fear. "I want you to remember this, I have every right to cut these twins from your womb and have them watch as you bleed out. I hope you can be a good girl and stay out of my way. It will all be over very soon." He removed his hand from her face, letting her take a deep breath. He placed his hand on her stomach, making her jump in surprise. "You have done a good job so far. I will be back soon to collect what is mine." He let's her arm go as he turned away and walked to the door with a huff. "Do not disappoint me."

With that, he walked out of the office to head back downstairs. Saphira took deep breaths as she stared at the door before she began to sob. She did not need this as the first thing to deal with upon waking up. She did know that Springtrap was aware of what happened last night, but she didn't expect him to actually come to her with a threat. She hated how she was treated by him. But now it seemed he's lost an advantage. That kid needed help too. If they could get him before Vanessa does, then they could save him.

Saphira would have to talk to the animatronics about it as they would be able to find him with their new eyes. Well, only the animatronics with the new eyes. She didn't know how they would catch the kid though. She knew they also had to be careful. Vanessa will likely dress up as the rabbit more often now to search for the boy, and she will probably mock the bots and Saphira while she does that. Things really got a lot more complicated.