Chapter 94

It was Saturday, and it was Halloween. Saphira spent a lot of time getting herself prepared. She had a plan to infiltrate some of the more sensitive areas of the pizzaplex. She had studied the utility tunnels over the last couple days and she was able to find the hallway the pumpkin face bots would enter and leave from. She had to make sure if that was correct, but it was. She was surprised Glitchtrap did not cause static across the cameras whenever the staff bots would roll by, but she suspected he was focused on something else. Though she did not know what it was.

Vanessa had been acting more nervous as well. It seemed as though she had been shaken by something, and Saphira had caught glimpses of bruising on the woman's upper arms and lower back. She could not say for certain on what the cause was, but Springtrap had control of the normal staff bots. There was a chance something was done to Vanessa to punish her, so to speak. Saphira didn't particularly care though. Vanessa seemed to avoid her now, and she was okay with that. The less attention she had, the better.

Saphira hummed to herself as she finished applying makeup to her face. She was very pleased with her work. She had gone with a few outfits, as she planned on changing her outfits to ensure she wouldn't be seen very easily. Even by the animatronics. She had a witch outfit put together, going with a dark, purple corset and a wide, black skirt. She was lucky her stomach would be mostly hidden by it, but it would not be perfect.

The second outfit she designed to look a bit like a show, clown, dress costume with fake, blood stains on it. The patterns actually looked like the game of cards was sewn in. There were spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs all over the patterns, and it took a dark orange and black design with long sleeves. She had a pair of black legging to go with it. She would actually only change the dress and shoes, not her leggings. She was not interested in doing that.

And the final outfit she chose is an outfit to make her look a bit like a wraith. The outfit is a dress with a transparent helm. The dark grey outfit was light and moved around easily. The helm itself had orange at the bottom and she paired this outfit with a pair of black shoes. The other two had dark, orange sandals that went well with them.

She also had made a masquerade mask. A simple mask with curved fins either side with orange glitter. She would wear this with her witch outfit. Aside from the outfit, she had gone and put orange streaks in her hair with purple tips. Normally, she would not dye her beautiful, black hair. But she actually quite liked how it came out. She had thought about just using extensions or a wig, but went with dye. As for her makeup, she had a golden, smokey orange eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner with a wing. She used golden highlights and golden-brown bronzer, changing her pale complexion slightly. She applied glittery orange lipstick as one of the last touches.

The real kicker would be a pair of coloured contacts she had purchased. She treated them first before putting them in. As a result, her green eyes now looked bright yellow. It would be extremely hard for anyone to recognize her if they were looking for her. She looked too different. She looked pregnant, but there will be a lot of pregnant women at the attraction tonight, and Saphira knew it. She was really pleased with how she looked, even though it took quite a bit of work and she was exhausted from it. She gave herself sometime to relax and decide on wearing the wraith outfit first.

She did plan to still communicate with the animatronics if they speak with her, but she planned on remaining distant. Saphira had informed Darren it will be there job to find her, like Where's Wally. He thought she was joking, but he would soon find out. She knew what outfit he would be wearing as he sent her a picture of it while she was getting ready. A black suit with glittery, laughing pumpkins all over it. He still had his style and she was happy for him.

The last thing she had was a white back with an angry ghost face on it where she will carry the clothes, and a small laptop with a connection cord and a USB. She had everything she needed to use for tonight. She just hoped it would work. She did know Glitchtrap would guess she would disguise herself, but he probably wouldn't know how much she was disguising herself. She packed makeup remover as well, as she generally didn't like wearing makeup for long periods of time. Once she had everything, she made her way out of the apartment to her car in the parking garage and drove to the pizzaplex.