Chapter 44

It felt rather empty without the other technicians in the rehearsal room, but Saphira was not complaining. She set everything up to ensure that she would be able to find anything wrong with the instruments and such while the animatronics play. They were waiting on the rehearsal stage for Saphira to be ready, they all knew it would take a little longer since Saphira was alone this time. However, Saphira was looking forward to the rehearsal. She considered it a private viewing of the show, even if it was not as spectacular as the main event. Saphira sighed when she glanced at the equipment, making sure it was right before glancing up at the animatronics.

"Sorry for making you all wait, but I am ready now," Saphira said with a confident smile. She pressed a few buttons, preparing to play the music for them. "I look forward to hearing the song, I am sure it will be as awesome as the other lyrics I already have heard."

"About damn time!" Roxy said impatiently, grinning at Saphira with a wink. "Fire it up!"

"Enjoy it super star!" Freddy said to her with an enthused smile, holding his microphone ready to sing the song.

Saphira pressed the button to play the music, and the theme song immediately sounded from the speakers, filling the room with the music and she watched as the animatronics begin to play their instruments. She glanced at the tools for a moment to see it was running smoothly for the moment and she smiled, that was a good sign. She looked back at the animatronics as they play their music and Freddy dances, he glances to her and winks at her, making Saphira blush slightly and roll her eyes at him, letting him know he should not distract her. He didn't react to her as he lifts the microphone to his mouth to begin singing.

"I can be your superstar!

We're electric charged tonight,

Like the amp on our guitars!

And sparks are really starting to fly!

Welcome all superstars, oh do come on inside,

Our song lacked soul, but you played the part

For so long, we've been longing to find.

You got me feelin' awful hungry for love,

I promise I'm not gonna bite!

And despite our claws, and our shiny jaws,

You can bring out our acoustic side."

Already starting out wonderfully. Saphira kept a close eye on the tools while also beginning to dance in her seat, enjoying the song and the music, humming along to it as she very much enjoyed the tune of the song, especially as the others would start to sing with Freddy as well.

"Oh, look who I see it's all our brand-new friends,

Already to join in our party time,

With cake, pizza and balloons, stepping in with our tune,

Time to bring down the house over and over again!

Come make new friends tonight!

Then you can grab a bite,

With Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Monty,

Last but not least Roxy and Captain Foxy,

The party was over, but you're gonna throw it again!

Let's throw it over and over and over again!

It's our show and you know that it won't ever end!