Chapter 107

Saphira laid in her bed glaring at the ceiling as she rubbed her stomach. It has been three days since she spoke with Vanessa and the damages that had been done thanks to her cousins have been repaired. But as much as she has tried hard, Saphira has not been able to rest very well. The only time she can is if Freddy plays with her on the bed. And he cannot be there with her all the time, and she hated it. The twins were still active within her, but they were now kicking her ribs and stomach, which has made things even more difficult in terms of remaining comfortable. She was certain the twins were almost in position for birth, but it was making it difficult for her. She hated the feeling of her ribs being kicked, and she had some visible bruising to show it too. She has not even had much time to think about her family coming to the pizzaplex because of it.

She glanced at her Fazwatch to see it was just after eight. She knew the big show was on today being a Friday, so Freddy could not leave early to come and spend time with her. That was okay. She has not been the nicest for a few days either, even though she has tried to not be. She has found that small things had begun to irritate her more than they should. It started when Darren walked in just after Saphira and Freddy spent some alone time together, and things just began going down hill from there. And it has made her even more frustrated too, mostly because she felt as though she had no control over her emotions. And she has been targeting Darren with her frustrations more, which the bots have taken to inform Saphira of. And it has made her a rather emotional wreck.

She felt as though he no longer should have to create a space for her to live in, but she just could not get past the suspicion she had for Darren. She knew he has been tormented, torn apart and put back together with animatronic parts, which makes him susceptible to Springtrap's influence. She knew it could easily be stupid, and she was getting angry at him no real reason. It just seemed to be a point that her mind was sticking with. And she hoped she would get over it soon as she did not want to make it more difficult for him than it already is.

Speaking of the man, she heard the elevator doors open and she looked towards it to see Darren stepping out. She groaned and laid her head back down. "It is a good thing I have no projectile to throw at you right now. I hope I won't be too terrible to you soon."

Darren smiled politely at her as he listened to her. "I have not taken it personally, Saphira. You're under a lot right now, and I will try to male things easier. And to prove it to you, I have something to show you." She gave him a curious expression as he walked over with a smile. "Would you like to come and see? It still has a lot of work to do, but you'll be able to live in it just fine."

Saphira eyed him off curiously before she smiled. "If this is about the area you are renovating for me to love in, I'd love to. But I do feel as though I don't deserve it. I haven't exactly been nice to you...and when I try to be, something will irritate me."

"I am sure you feel that way, but you don't want to cram the babies in the same room as your office, do you?" She shook her head and Darren's grin widened. "Good. Let me help you up..." He offered his hands out to her and she narrowed her eyes at him. "Or...not." He relaxed his arms cautiously in case she would get irritated. "I know the twins are still giving you a hard time, so I would like to try and alleviate a bit of the discomfort."

Saphira relaxed her glare with an irritated groan. "Uggghh...I guess I will allow it. Sorry...my brain is...whatever. Help me up. I'll make use of the bathroom first, then I'll come with you."

Darren smiled as Saphira shifted her legs off the bed and he helped her up. Once she was on her feet, she walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Darren sat on a chair waiting patiently for her to return. He was well aware of how much discomfort she was feeling. His senses were telling him she would give birth within the next month. And he was certain she was aware of it too. He was taking a lot of his extra time to prepare for the birth, and he hoped it will go well.