Chapter 63

Sitting in the office going through her security rounds while keeping an eye on the reactivated animatronics kept Saphira really busy. She was really excited for what they had planned. Saphira was also in the performance control system to create a light show for when they have their performance. She had given all the animatronics their instruments, Happy Frog would be playing her keytar for the song instead of her saxophone while Orville had opted to sing rather than use his trumpet, beliving the trumpet wouldn't sound good for the particular song they had picked.

"Have you been busy tonight Saphira?" Freddy's curious voice spoke through the Fazwatch, startling Saphira slightly as she was thinking about other things that she nearly had forgotten he would speak to her. "I had thought you would have come to my room at this time. There is thirty minutes left."

"Sorry, I did have a bit to do Freddy," Saphira responded as sincerely as she possibly could. "I am almost done now. I'll come to you in a few minutes. Be patient."

"Very well, I was almost tempted to surprise you. But, I think you might still be getting over last night." He chuckled lightly as he spoke. "Anyway, I think maintenance tonight should be easy. Bonnie said his right kneecap feels funny, Mr Hippo said something about his stomach hatch not opening correctly and...hmm, I think that is it. No one else has said anything."

"Nice and easy fixes though." Saphira turned away from the cameras with a sigh and stood up. She winced a little, the pain in her abdomen was going away thankfully. "Alright, I am all done with my rounds, I'm coming to you now Freddy."

"I look forward to seeing you again, super star," Freddy said excitedly, she knew he would be looking forward to seeing her again. "We can spend time alone after the maintenance is done."

That sounded like a good idea, but she doubted it would happen once they see Orville, Pigpatch, Foxette and Happy Frog. Saphira also had to think about their rooms. Foxette's old room used to be where Roxy's room is now, so she would get a place at Glam Corner. All four animatronics will get brand-new rooms based on their new, fresh looks. So, Saphira had a lot of work to do, but she did not mind at all.

She left the office, humming softly as she made her way to Rockstar Row. She had a skip in her step as she was really excited for tonight. It will be twelve soon, and shortly after that, she would encourage all the animatronics to go to the atrium where the main event will take place. She was looking forward to it. Yeah, she could be doing that because she had a big surprise the night before, but she would have done this anyway without that.

Stepping into Rockstar Row, Saphira smiled as she glanced at the dark hallway. She hummed softly to herself, dancing a little as she made her way to the door to Freddy's room. She reached the door it opens to Freddy standing there waiting for her. She smiled at him as she continued to hum and stepped closer to hug him, standing on her tip toes to kiss him.

"Hearing your voice as you hum brings me joy," Freddy said in a gentle, loving tone. "I hope you are feeling okay? Considering...I worried I hurt you last night."

She smiled at him. "Don't worry, Freddy, whatever pain I felt passed quickly." She didn't want to let him know about the pain in her abdomen. "Next time it will be easier."

"Next time? Hmm..." Freddy nuzzled her cheek, causing her to shudder as she felt him metal casing moving to the crook of her neck. "It could come very soon."

She rolled her eyes, her body shuddered and she turned her head to kiss his cheek. "Not tonight. Give it a couple days before I feel up to it again. Sorry Freddy...the first time is usually the most intense one."

"I understand. The way your body..." He paused and leaned back to look at her directly in the eye. "How it reacted...it...I don't know how it made me feel. I worried mostly that I hurt you, but you were in pure enjoyment. I am glad that we essentially became one."