Chapter 60

*Sex Scene in this Chapter*

Just fifteen more minutes to go...

Saphira was pacing in the office impatiently, she felt nervous and excited at the same time. She had checked the cameras one last time in the main areas for any guests who might be taking their time to leave, but she did see a few of the animatronics walking through the atrium when she did so. She was very tempted to watch where they were going, but she kept herself from peaking. She absolutely knew that Roxy was going to be thrilled at making Freddy's jaw drop when she shows up in the dress she is wearing. That was something the wolf has wanted for a while, Saphira just has not made the effort to dress up. Now, she had a reason to dress up and it made feel excited and beautiful at the same time.

She made sure to spray on a light touch of perfume as well for an extra enticing scent for Freddy, even though she wasn't sure if this was his gift to her or not. She was fifty, fifty on that. No matter, all the animatronics seemed to be in on it, which meant it was going to be great even if it wasn't just all Freddy. She had not yet even slipped the black wedges on yet, mostly because she wanted to save her feet the pain of walking in them. She hummed softly to herself to help pass the time, trying to ignore the thumping of her heart in her chest, but it was heart not to. She kept glancing at the time, and it felt so long with each minute passing. She really wanted to speak to Freddy, but she promised herself she won't distract him, even if the temptation was so strong. However, it reached twelve eventually and Saphira found herself blushing, she was super excited and bit at her nails nervously and excitedly as she waited.

She heard the elevator going down which meant one of the animatronics were there and she slipped on her wedges and took a seat, looking at the doors with an excited expression. When the doors open, she saw Mr Hippo stepping into the room and he smiled at her. "Wow, now you look lovely, young lady," He said to her politely. "Roxy really picked a great dress out for you. Seeing you sparkle like that is surely going to make Freddy's jaw drop."

Saphira giggled softly. "That's the idea. In fact, Roxy would love to see that. That's partly why she gave me this dress." She twirled a strand of hair with her finger thoughtfully. "So...um...is the party ready?"

"Almost, I just wanted to come keep you company while the others finish...I also will be escorting you." Mr Hippo walked over to the couch to sit next to her. "I hear we are getting a new night guard."

She groaned loudly and rolled her eyes. "Please, do not talk about that right now. I just want to think about the fun we are going to have."

"I apologize, I was just curious about how you are feeling. But...very well, we will discuss that another time. Freddy just happened to mention it to us all, none of us knew about it." Mr Hippo placed his hand on her shoulder gently, she looked at him with a smile. "But no matter, we will have your back."

"I hope so. It wouldn't be the first time I've been pushed aside for someone else." Saphira looked away, glancing down at the floor as her expression changed.

"That will never happen Saphira. We are not like the people in your past." Mr Hippo shuffled closer to pull her in for a gentle hug to reassure her. "In fact, not being human is probably what makes us special to you. This Vanessa is not going to take your place."

Saphira hoped that was the case, but that fear of being pushed aside for the new night guard was there. She would most definitely blame the animatronics if they did, but Mr Hippo's reassurance gave her some confidence that it won't happen. The fear just will always be there until she knew that she wasn't going to be pushed aside.

"I am assuming it wasn't just the people who gave birth to you who did that. I am not going to ask for the details...but..." Mr Hippo paused for a moment before continuing. "As far as I am concerned, there is only one Saphira. No one else on this planet is like you."