Chapter 89

Sorry for the hiatus. Had rather bad writer's block for this story. I already have the rest of the story in mind, so don't worry. I will begin writing more chapters more regularly for this story. Thanks for your patience readers.

Bonnie had his eyes closed as Saphira had a frown on her face as she focused on removing the damage joints and wiring that needed to be removed. She knew she could not simply just repair the hatch with the current state of the hatch, and Bonnie had to endure this. The pain was not unbearable, but it was uncomfortable. The animatronic did not flinch at all however. Saphira's masterful hands were at work, and he had every confidence that she would be able fix the hatch just fine. He did worry it might eat into the rehearsal time, but she would not really care so long as he was repaired.

Saphira was working on removing the wires first. They were the first concern for her as she focused on carefully removing the damaged wires, making sure that none of the other undamaged wiring remain undamaged. It was a very delicate task, but Saphira had gotten used to the animatronics during the months she has known them, and was familiar with how they work now. So it really was quick work. She couldn't really remove the damage joints without removing the wiring first anyway.

Saphira placed the damaged wiring onto the lowered tray from above and began working on removing the joints. She knew that she might have to take the stomach hatch off in order to make full repairs of the hatch itself, but she did not mind needing to do that, so that Bonnie would be in working condition again. She also hoped to find joints that were stronger, even though it was unlikely for a kid to snap the joints of the stomach hatch in the near future, but it was a just in case.

As Saphira continued to work on Bonnie's hatch, carefully removing the bolts and damaged joints, she did think on what she would do later that night. She had every intention of freeing Sun and Moon from Glitchtrap, along with DJ Music Man. She did wonder when the best time to free them from him would be. She knew that Glitchtrap takes over Moondrop fully when the lights go out, so it might be the best time. But the next thing would be to clear Glitchtrap from the entire pizzaplex system.

And Saphira had not quite found the main computer frame just yet. She had an idea of where it might be located, but she knew that she had to find the right hard drives of the pizzaplex system to clear Glitchtrap from it. She did not think plugging her computer into another one would do the job. She had to go straight to the source. But she would have to work more on the code itself to obliterate Glitchtrap from the system. She did not know how Springtrap would even react to not having an advantage anymore.

Saphira smiled as she finally removed what needed to be removed and grabbed new wiring to replace the damaged wiring. She knew that Bonnie was flinching from pain, but she was going as quickly as she could. She knew he wanted to go to rehearsals later, even though she knew it wasn't the most important thing to do for the night. She hummed softly as she carefully attached the new wires and making sure they would not fall off. Even some of the more delicate lines. Once she had the new lines attached, she was able to shut of the pain and Bonnie relaxed when he no longer felt the pain.

"That feels much better," Bonnie said with a sigh of relief. "You really have the best hands for this job. It is going to be interesting to see how Darren is even going to cope when you are further along in your pregnancy." Saphira did not disagree with him as she now focused on attaching new joint pieces. She grabbed a small, screwdriver to screw something back into place. "So...when is your birthday again?" Saphira didn't respond, she only gave him a raised eyebrow before looking back into the hatch. "I think Freddy has quite the idea on making your birthday special. I know you probably don't even want to think about your birthday, but it is something to celebrate."

Saphira was not surprised. But the problem was, she has never celebrated her birthday. She has gone through so much abuse in her young years, she really didn't know how to celebrate her birthday. She would certainly be happy if it was acknowledged, but a party was something she wasn't sure about. She would be twenty-one this year, and she knew that she may or may not even be feeling the best when her birthday comes around.