Chapter 87

One Month Later...

Saphira had been working hard on her attack plan at home almost every day before she would go to the pizzaplex. Saphira felt confident about it. She had started a second program that could kick Glitchtrap out of the pizzaplex system for good by literally breaking him apart. But she was far from using it. But to free both DJ Music Man and Moondrop from him, she was going to do that today.

Saphira's stomach had started to show, there was a smooth orb on her stomach now. Freddy was intrigued by it when he first noticed it when Saphira begged him to get intimate last week. He actually began talking to her stomach and Saphira was highly amused by it. The other animatronics were not yet aware of it since Saphira's clothes hid her stomach well enough that they don't notice. It's not that she did not want them to notice, she was actually just more upset that she could now see the pregnancy. Mostly because she was afraid of the being who forced this pregnancy onto her.

Moon had begun to torment her more often ever since she first saw the woman in the rabbit costume. Even though he told her not to stress, he has been doing enough to try and cause her stress. Mr Hippo, Monty and even Bonnie had come close to strangling the clown bot more than once, though that bot has managed to escape every time. Saphira was even hunched over a bin once while heaving when he showed up. And she was not impressed, it put her in a very sour mood for the rest of the night. Not even Freddy was able to soothe her no matter how much he tried.

As for the woman in the rabbit costume, Saphira was starting to suspect she might actually be Vanessa. She has seen the woman again, and she discovers more disappearances when the woman is around. It seems she was targeting children, especially children who are brought here by orphanages. She didn't know why, though as far as she knew, it was Springtrap. She wondered if Springtrap ate the people who were killed, though she doubted it since he was technically a corpse himself. But...he was sort of a zombie too, so it was possible. She had planned on slipping in Vanessa's office at one point to see if she could find anything that could solve why the bots could not see her. Saphira drew the woman, and Darren had confirmed he had seen her too, which solidified that Saphira was not crazy. It bother the animatronics that they could not see her, they wanted to do something about her, but they could not.

Saphira did go to the animatronic mainframe a few times to see if she was able to see a visual of what they see through their eyes so she could make an adjustment to their eyes or make new eyes. But that did not work. She guessed there was some kind of technology being used to distort the animatronic's eyes and prevent them from seeing her. It was actually ingenious in a way. It seems that Springtrap was definitely going for a better result than what he had with Dave.

Today, Saphira walked towards the pizzaplex with a new confident step. She had her laptop with her concealed within a case that made it look like she had a folder. With the Sun and Moon's Stardrop Ping Pong opening in a couple days, Saphira could not have Moondrop being possessed for much longer. Right now, she hoped that Glitchtrap does not notice what she had. Though as he seemed to be using Moon to torment her often now, she hoped there were not any serious consequences to that.

She entered the pizzaplex, smiling as she saw the many guests around. It was still the summer vacation, though it was coming to an end. She was actually looking forward to it as that meant less guests to deal with in general. Especially since Saphira was more irritable than she would like to be at the moment. She looked around to see if Darren was in the lobby, she did not see him. She did have some files in the folder as well. The area that will be built above the atrium was not yet started, though Saphira had come up with new names and areas she felt would improve it a lot. Instead of Orville's Wonderland, she had changed it and rethemed it as Orville's Time Magic, which will be a lot of fun to create since it will be fun and educational at the same time. The next attraction will be Countdown, a space shuttle launch simulator with Pigpatch and Foxy as the pilots of the shuttle. The next area Saphira had taken inspiration from Stargate, one of her favorite sci-fi shows, and it would be designed similar to the gate room in SG-1, with Glamrock theming of course. She had named it Happy Frog World Explorations, and she knew it will be a lot of fun as well to design. Finally, there will be a snack store, Pigpatch Spacerock Candy, a new restaurant Planet Foxette and merchandise store, Glamstar Rock. She had been busy designing these too as she had rejected so many ideas, and she had new ones.