Chapter 48

Two Weeks Later...

Two have past since the incident with the freezer, and since then, it seemed the virus had actually stopped doing anything. At least, that is what it seemed to Saphira and the animatronics over the weeks that had past, but it was great because Saphira was able to relax a little while she came to the pizzaplex every night. The other technicians finally returned a week after the incident regarding Dave as well, which was nice and it helped to take the burden of maintenance off Saphira's shoulders a little. But, she still insisted on helping with them so it really didn't change other than the time it took to complete the routine maintenance. With their presence back though, Saphira had to be mindful of her actions with Freddy, and she had to tell him the same thing. She didn't want the other employees to know about her and Freddy, it would be too awkward. Speaking of, Freddy and Saphira were able to have some good alone time together during the past weeks, it wasn't as much as they had hoped, but Saphira did encourage him to touch himself if he felt the need when she wasn't able to help him. But Freddy preferred her helping him, he did not mind waiting for her to help him and Saphira found it very amusing that he didn't want to do it without her. Saphira though had not allowed Freddy to do anything to her yet, she still felt too shy. He felt guilty he couldn't make her feel good, even though Saphira has had to reassure him that it was okay. It might be a bit onesided at the moment, but Saphira was honestly still afraid. She might have been vulnerable when she got carried away with Freddy in the bathroom, and she was fine with helping Freddy now, but that didn't change her fears of going further. She was satisfied at this time for now, although that wall was slowly melting away given how she goes home after each shift needing to relieve her own desires.

And sadly, the scent receptors took longer than Saphira had expected. She had seen the blueprints, but she realized that the animatronics would be in a lot of pain when she put them in, so Saphira had lied to the animatronics that the receptors needed tweaking. Whereas in reality she was working on a way to ensure they felt no pain. The other technicians thought Saphira did not need to do that, but Saphira felt she had to and threatened to fire them if they continued to bug Saphira about it. They might not understand because the animatronics were robots to them, despite that they treat them as human...mostly, but that did not mean Saphira was going to let them get in the way. Saphira did have to look over their blueprints in order to maybe figure it out, and it took a lot of time to do until she was able to figure out how to cut off the feel of pain in their endos. And when that happened, she knew she was ready.

Saphira smiled, gazing up at the large, blue, neon lit beam curving around the entrance to the karaoke bar with Freddy's smiling face on it with his microphone in hand. Freddy's Karaoke Lounge and Bar was almost ready to be opened to the guests, it just had a few more things inside to be finished before it could be tested and opened to the guests. It was almost complete! Saphira was glad she was able to oversee it while Cliff is no longer here.

"This place is gonna be the best for a party!" Darren exclaimed from where he stood beside Saphira, looking up at the sign with a smile. And he was wearing a suit that was dark red with blue flames at the end of the sleeves and pants. "I wish I get to test it with you."

"And the area above the lobby will be finished next month, right?" Saphira asked with a smile, looking at Darren who nodded. "I look forward to that. The animatronics are also keen to explore the new area."

"Oh I bet. And I hear you might be adding their scent receptors on tonight too. It has taken a bit longer than you expected. But I imagine the animatronics are excited to receive them." Saphira nodded at Darren as they definitely were excited. "You would have had to make one for Mr Hippo since we didn't have one ready when you brought him back."

"Still working on that one, he's a bit more patient than the others though." Saphira sighed and turned away from the karaoke bar towards her office. "I better get ready for my shift, even though it is just a Monday, and the place is practically empty anyway."