Chapter 70

Saphira woke up at three in the afternoon feeling a lot better than she had in a while. However, when she realized she was alone and the office room was dark, she nearly had a complete panic attack before she turned the lights back on. And to her surprise, there was another large, Freddy plushie by her bed. She smiled, it must be a gesture from either Freddy or Darren to try and keep her company while Freddy goes about his day as usual. However, seeing the plushie only made her upset. She checked the monitors to find Freddy in his room, he was scheduled for a birthday party later so he was taking a break.

"Freddy..." Saphira spoke to him through the Fazwatch. "Do you think you are able to come up to my office?"

"We have already agreed that I stay away from the office until the start of your shift, Saphira," Freddy responded in a quick, yet calm voice. "I am not going to disappear, you can see I am in my room resting for the next party."

"Yeah...but...I miss you...and I am scared that something will happen," Saphira said nervously, she bit some of her nails as she spoke. "Can't you make an exception?"

"If I do that, you will ask again whenever you think I am going to disappear. Just hug the plush, I got it for you to keep you company." She glanced at the plush and shakes her head, it was not the same. She heard Freddy sighing through the Fazwatch and she thought he was going to agree to come to her. "I am needed in five minutes Saphira, I can't just get up and come to you right now. Sorry. Maybe when I am finished, I will come to you. But please do not disturb me. I am sorry you are scared right now, but I can't leave. You know I can't."

Saphira knew it, she still wanted him by her side. She groaned a little before speaking. "I guess I have a couple hours before you can come at most...I'll do my best to remain calm."

"You can always ask Darren for some company," Freddy suggests.

"He isn't you!" Saphira responded quickly. "He's a friend. He isn't you. But...we will see...I will be waiting impatiently for the time to pass so we can be back together."

Freddy chuckled softly. "I know you will. Though I assume you just woke up, so maybe you will feel better after you have had a shower and something to eat. Plus, you will need that to feel better."

"I surprisingly feel much better today...well, physically anyway." Saphira was happy about that at least, she felt as though she had more energy, but she had not really gone far from the bed yet so she might be wrong too. "You're right though, shower and food sound good right now. I will do that."

"Good. I better get going. I will see you soon, super star," He said cheerfully before cutting off the communication.

Saphira sighed, watching the monitors to see Freddy leave his room to make his way to the party rooms in the daycare area. She really wanted to leave the room and follow him, but she knew it would probably look very strange to the guests, so she had to keep herself controlled. Nonetheless, she forced herself to look away from the monitor and grab some fresh clothes before heading into the bathroom to shower.

While she stood under the shower head with the warm water falling onto her skin, she noticed her skin was reacting to the warmth of the water more than usual. It was a strange, yet pleasurable sensation. She was confused by it, especially as the water ran down her body to her core. She didn't know the reason for it, however, the longer she stood in the shower the more she felt her need and desires grow. She felt nervous about this onset of feelings, it didn't seem normal, and yet...she found it very hard to ignore. She sat down in the shower, rubbing her hands over her stomach gently, pressing her fingers into her flesh to feel any kind of pain like she had felt from the day before. It was as if she never had any pain. But she moved her fingers to her core and she flinched them away because it felt intensely sensitive, it wasn't like that before. Even after her first time with Freddy.