Chapter 105

The animatronics have all been on high alert now that Glitchtrap had been cleared from the pizzaplex system. It felt good to have a victory over something. The only trace of Glitchtrap now was in the Princess Quest arcade machines, which Darren had removed and destroyed the next morning after freeing the pizzaplex from Glitchtrap's control. There was absolutely no trace of the virus, though Saphira could not help but check the system. She ended up having a lot of trouble trying to sleep, but that was not just because of Glitchtrap. The twins have become very unsettled, and their strong movements inside her kept her awake a lot. She has managed to have a couple hours, but she was exhausted. They became unsettled after Glitchtrap was removed, and she has not been able to relax properly since.

Saphira did not know if this was simply because the twins could sense she was stressed, and they were reacting to it. It made sense, but it made her irritated. The animatronics realized quickly after a few hours that she was not happy at all. Freddy did his best to comfort her, but it only led to her crying and wanting to be left alone. He didn't mean for that to happen, nor did she, but Saphira was really struggling now. And she didn't have her own space just yet because Darren was still working on her apartment. He hasn't even given her updates on it.

But Saphira was worried he was maybe under Springtrap's control too. After the hesitation to destroyed Glitchtrap that night seemed to make her uncertain. It was true he has been helping her a heap, and he's ensured the animatronics have upgraded eyes and Freddy now has stronger hands and claws, and she didn't know if Springtrap would care about that. But Saphira could not help but be suspicious about him.

And because of this, she was laying on her bed in the office with messy hair and darkness under her eyes. She had her hands on her stomach with a grimace as she felt multiple kicks to her uterus walls, and she didn't know how she could get them to stop. She has tried walking around, but that didn't see to slow them down at all. So she could only try and relax as best as she could, even though that was proving to be impossible.

She opened her eyes as she held a damp cloth on her forehead to try and see if the coolness of the water would help her relax. The elevator door had opened and Darren walked in. She groaned a little upon seeing him. "What do you want now, Darren? I am trying to relax, and it is impossible when I get interrupted all the time."

"Ouch," He responded in a slightly, playful tone. She glared at him instantly. "I just wanted to see how you were. I guess the twins are just not going to give you a break." She shook her head and closed her eyes. "I was just coming to tell you that I should be able to show you your apartment tomorrow night. I've kicked up a fuss about getting the renovation done quicker, and things are going smoothly."

Saphira listened to him though she didn't react to him at all. "About time. But that won't make much of a difference. I am struggling right now, Darren. I know no one here can understand, but I am exhausted. I know last night was...I did a lot last night and I got rid of Glitchtrap. But I really hope these twins will stop rolling around, because it feels like they're wrestling each other."

Darren grabbed a seat and moved it closer to the bed to sit down. "Well, you are nearing the end of your pregnancy, so...well, they could simply be trying to get into position." Saphira shook her head with a frown, not wanting to think about it. "I do think that Springtrap might not have been fully correct. I think you'll give birth sooner than he believes. You're about nine months now right?" She nodded. "Or over...I've lost track of time, and it seems to me that your body is preparing to give birth now."

Saphira really did not want to think on it at all. She sighed as she reopened her eyes and looked at him. "I guess that is probably what is happening to my body...and to be honest...it feels like it. I do hope you get that place ready soon, Darren. I need somewhere away from the camera system so I am not surrounded by work."