Chapter 62

Saphira sat in the office after arriving her her Tuesday shift. She was feeling very excited today, she was going to bring back four animatronics to the group today, at least she hoped so anyway, and she didn't know how it was going to go. Aside from that, she had woken up after a very deep sleep and touched her body where Freddy had touched her the shift before. She was never going to forget it. Her body wasn't going to let her forget it either. She wasn't stiff anymore, however, she quickly discovered her abdomen was sore. So she had to pretend she wasn't sore when she arrived even though she had taken some aspirin for the pain. She didn't mind though, she knew it was likely from breaking her hymen, it would pass. She just had to endure it like any period each other.

Right now, she was sipping a coffee, the pizzaplex was quieter than the previous night and Darren had already asked her how her night went. She didn't really elaborate, however he told her she was radiating today, which he knew what that meant. She didn't realize that at all, but she was indeed very happy today. She had checked the cameras already and she was just simply relaxing. She knew where the animatronics were currently, but she wanted to get her caffiene hit before heading to Parts and Service. Freddy was currently busy with a party of twin girls right now, so he was unable to talk to her.

She finished off her coffee and made her way to Parts and Service, humming Honey Honey to herself as she made her way down the stairs, grimacing a little from the pain in her abdomen, and stepped into Parts and Service. She first got the cylinder set up and ready to go, she decided she would bring Foxette back first. She had to first get her file set up, the casings ready to place onto the endo and to ensure that her system would connect with the endo properly. She had uploaded the firewall she had made to each of the animatronics so they should be safe from harm. Once it was ready, she rolled a table over to Foxette's endo and carefully placed it onto the table. She rolls the table into the cylinder to move the endo onto the chair, she was excited. She did make some additions to the endo, Foxette originally just had two tails, Saphira added three more to give her a proper kitsune appearance, and she also had a scent receptor which Foxette should surely be surprised with. She rubbed her hands together and pulled down the console to scan the endo for any issues, it all came up as green and she was now ready for the new casing. She pressed the buttons for the brand-new casing and Saphira smiled as she heard the sound of robotics from above moving the new casings down.

The arms lift up and bring down the dazzling new casings, Saphira watched with awe as they were placed on and she brought had knuckles up together briefly and happy danced in the cylinder. She looked so beautiful! Saphira ensured that Foxette had her beautiful, white colour like she had before. Her hair is long and shaped into an upstyle, bubble ponytail, it is long with pink bands with the tip of the hair being a deep, violent. There was a loose fringe that appears to be combed to the right side, also with the tips a deep violet colour. Her ears look fluffy with tiny fur decides and large, silver rings that fit perfectly with her colour. Her fit in a beautiful, front cross, magenta, glitterly bra with a white crystal set in the middle and a knee length skirt of the same colour with a slit on the left side of the skirt. She appears to have a large multiple, silver band bracelet on her left leg with black, spiked cuffs on her wrists. Saphira had made sure to keep the eighty's theming in mind when redesigning her. The hands and feet had light, lavender claws on them and her right hand had multiple rings with small, coloured crystals, one was red, one blue and the other white. She also gave the middle tail a golden ring near the tip. She really was beautiful. She pulled down the charging cables to charge the endo and she also connected the system hub to ensure Foxette's system connected with the endo. On her face she had a light, soft, rose blush on her cheeks, pink lips and Saphira had also given her pink eyeshadow as she had changed the eyelids for the eyes. She kept them blue though, she knew that is what they should be.