Chapter 1

So yeah, another FNAF fanfiction story. This has zero connection to my original fanfiction story Why Me?

This story takes place before the events of Security Breach, and during. Gregory will not be a robot like it's suggested in the lore, Glamrock Bonnie and Glamrock Foxy will be present in the story and the story regarding Vanny and Glitchtrap will be interesting for this fanfiction.

Rating will be for violence, blood, minor language, sexual tension, sexual urges, sex scenes, horror themes and psychological torment. This is a slow growth in a relationship between Glamrock Freddy and an original female human character while the exploration of the Pizzaplex occurs.

Please enjoy.

The rain was gently hitting the roof of an old, white Corolla sitting in the parking lot of a popular, location attraction of the city. It was a sense of disbelief that this young girl has here, she had applied for a security position as she needed a job. She had a degree in engineering and robotics, but that has so far not gotten her anywhere and she has been forced to look for something that was not even close to what she wanted to do for herself. But she needed to earn money to afford rent at the very least, so she did not really have much of a choice. She just wished it was not raining because she had an interview today, and the last thing she needed was for her clothes to look damp and her hair messy. Sighing deeply, she knew she had not much time to delay so she made sure her hair was tied back neatly, she tightened her coat around herself and grabbed her bag and folder to take in with her. She stepped out of her old car and closed the door, locking it behind her and ran towards the entrance as quickly and carefully as possible. The buildng in front of her towered above her, it was large a massive castle with a heap of hidden secrets inside. There were bright lights shining the way into the megaplex and neon lights above the doors with pictures of six characters that kids love. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex was written underneath the picture, and this was the place she was going to have her interview. Once she was underneath some shelter, the girl quickly wrings out water from her ponytail, she grimaced as it felt very cold on the tip of her fingers and she could tell her hair was frizzy. Great, just great!

Thankfully, she was able to remove her coat and shake off the water as her clothes underneath were still dry. She was careful not to press the coat on her white, long sleeve shirt and took a deep breath before stepping towards the glass doors. The lights from the inside nearly blinded her as she stepped inside, she gasped as she saw the massive lobby in front of her. Before her were walls painted in a dark pink with neon lights running along it and blue stripes above and below the neon lights. There were pictures of the animatronics that were the stars of the show all around, large screens had the silhouettes of the animatronics on stage changing every couple minutes and there were strange, humanoid bots around cleaning messes that were on the floor. Many families, young adults and teenagers were in the lobby, many had just arrived while others were leaving for the night as this place was open until late. The ticket booth had a large line and the employees were dealing with them, but the customer service desk had fewer customers there and the girl decided to go there. Patting her black hair gently to try and make her hair as smooth as possible, she walked to the line at the customer service desk to wait until she was called over.

A blonde, middle-aged woman with a few layers of makeup on her face and purple lipstick raised her hand. "Next please!"

Oh damn! She sounds like she has not had a good day!

Approaching the desk, the girl smiled politely at the woman. "What can I do for you miss?" The woman clearly was tired and trying to be polite, but it was easy to tell she was just trying to keep it together for now.

"I won't take much time of yours, you seem like you've had a trying day." The woman rolled her eyes and nodded, as if to say 'tell me about it', but she did not say anything for the moment to the girl. "Anyway, I am actually here for an interview for the night guard position. Could you point me in the right direction?"