Chapter 32

It was officially week two on the job, Saphira was thrilled that she had achieved that. She felt like she was able to achieve anything at the pizzaplex, even though it was just one week completed. She had to achieve more than that to know if she would be able to do more with the animatronics aside from routine maintenance. She was excited their scent receptors would be added to their endos this week though. She did not know exactly what day that would be, she assumed before the big shows at least. But that was okay, Saphira was patient about that. She had arrived at the pizzaplex early like she always does, she does not see Darren this time which was fine, though she could easily picture him in some extravagant suit anyway, so she didn't feel she was missing much. If he needed to speak with her, he would. Saphira had a pair of airpods in her ears as she was listening to an Abba song and humming along to it as she made her way through the lobby to the elevators. Usually she would listen to the theme song of the elevator, but Saphira felt like listening to other music for the time being. Plus, she had needed something to try and be relaxed for the night given she didn't really have the best sleep, but she was rested enough for the night. When she reached the atrium and stepped out onto the second balcony, she glanced at the map bot, it did not speed towards her thankfully so she continued to walk. It was pretty quiet again tonight, a little busier than Sunday night, but she expected the place to be completely empty by ten thirty so it will make her job easier. Plus, she knew it was routine maintenance night so she was looking forward to that. Saphira reached the security office door and opened it, she was a little startled when she saw something big and plush in her seat. She was surprised, it was the same, big, Glamrock Freddy plush Saphira had said she wanted from Freddy's room the night before. He must have brought it to her room during the day. She definitely did not know how he would have brought it here without being spotted. However, she smiled as she looked at the plush bear, it was a very nice gesture. Freddy had a way of thinking of her, and it was simple and nice. He couldn't give her flowers or chocolates, so he had to resort to what he had access here. As much as Saphira still had not really thought about her own feelings towards Freddy, he was not afraid to show his.

She picked up the toy and she noticed Freddy's scent was on the fabric. She couldn't help but sniff it a little, the pleasant odour of his musky, metal scent brought her comfort. She shakes her head and realized she was getting off on his scent from a teddy bear. She hugged the bear by its neck thoughtfully, thinking to herself. She has never known what love really was. Maybe that was why she was hesitant to accept Freddy's. He too did not know how to feel love, and now he felt it and was trying to understand it. Maybe they were not too different from each other. She sighed and hugged the bear tightly before she moved the toy to sit it by the desk. She didn't know if she would take it home with her or not, but she also still had the smaller plush toy too so she considered taking that one home with her instead of the larger toy that was nearly as big as her. She puts her stuff down and walked over to the coffee machine to make herself a mocha, silently hoping she wouldn't be sick again tonight. The song was she listening to finished and grabbed out her phone to stop the music playing for a bit and relaxed in her chair, looking through her phone silently. She glanced at the cameras briefly, most of the animatronics were back in their room, but she couldn't see Freddy in his room. She hummed and clicked through the monitors and found him in a party room, he was smiling and opened his stomach hatch, pulling out a large birthday cake for a child. She smiled, happy that he was having a good time. She did think it was a tad late for a birthday party, but if the parents booked it, there was little she could do about it. He probably would be there for a while, so talking to Freddy was probably not going to happen until he was finished and back in his room. She stood up to get her coffee to drink to pass the time and tidy her hair and uniform a little bit.

Once it hit nine, she clocks it and began to go through the monitors casually. It seemed most people had already left, but there was a group at Bonnie Bowling, a few customers at Glamrock Gifts and the party guests in one of the party rooms by the daycare. That was an easy amount of people. She did check to see which technicians were here. She saw Cliff, Marian and Mason in Parts and Service. She was surprised there was an endo in the protective cylinder, all three were working on it. She wondered if this was Mr Hippo's endo, or Foxette's. She did not know. She wanted to ask them about it, but decided not to distract them. Dave was not present. She hummed a little and began to look through the cameras to find him. However, as she continued to look through the cameras she could not find him. She thought he would be here, it seemed like Dave was here everyday like she was. She figured maybe he had a day off, or he could be taking a sick day. She did not know, but she was paranoid about him at the moment. Along with almost everyone else in the building. As she could not find him, she guessed he could be in the endo warehouse, it was the one part she couldn't actually check since there were no actual cameras. That would make sense due to the endo in the protective cylinder.