Chapter 106

Without knowing what exactly Vanessa wanted to speak to Saphira about, Freddy opted to come with Saphira. She was fine with it as she wanted to have him help her anyway. And once she started to move, the twins started to move again. Freddy's presence seemed to help, of course, but it was not enough at the moment. Mostly because Saphira was feeling anxious. She stood with Freddy in the elevator. She knew that the pizzaplex was empty at this point, and she knew people left when they learned the animatronics were being ordered to their rooms for a reason. But she hoped there weren't many lingering guests.

"What do you think she wants to talk about?" Freddy asked curiously as he held her small hand within his. He noticed she was keeping herself closer to him, which he liked, but understood she was nervous. "It sounded pretty serious."

"I suspect it could mostly be about the issues that Darren and I picked up on earlier. If it is anything else, I will be surprised. But Vanessa is working closely with Springtrap, so I don't know." She stepped forward when the elevator doors and they proceed down the dark hallway. "But you will be with me. I am sure she will ask why."

"There is no doubt, but given your condition, I am sure she might accept my presence begrudgingly. I do not intend on leaving you alone with her. Not after what happened before." His ears droop as his expression turns sad while thinking back to when Saphira ended up in the basement. He didn't want that to happen again. "I know she is not asking you down into the kitchen, but this still makes me want to stay by you."

"I am pretty sure she would be a dead woman if she did try to do something," Saphira said with a slight smirk. "Although, I am happy that you are with me. I will not let her push us around either." She rubbed her stomach with a slight frown. "And I know she will figure out why soon. After trying to sleep before, and only just having woken up, and the twins have started again, that is all a fantastic cocktail to make me irritated. And I feel very irritated about having to walk all the way to the atrium."

Freddy smiled at her in amusement. Hearing her complain about it was somewhat understandable. And with the twins active again, he knew Vanessa could get her head bitten off. "I still think we should try to listen on what she has to say. I agree it is likely about what has happened earlier, so we should definitely be aware of that."

"I just hope she might. I know that during the day they have gone to you animatronics asking for me." Saphira didn't know if they would ask by name though.

"They have, but they never say your name, strangely enough. Monty and Roxy have said they describe your appearance, not your name. To me, that is strange." Saphira sighed as she knew the reason. She didn't want to say, but she already could tell that it would come out. "And Bonnie overheard them once say the name Zafina, I am not sure who that name belongs to, but I don't think it is yours."

Saphira flinched slightly when Freddy said the name. She knew whose name it was, and there was a history behind it. "Yeah, well, I am too familiar with that name."

"I see, you know who that is." She nodded slowly and Freddy opened the door for her at the end of the tunnel to step into the atrium. "It...It is a part of my story I haven't told you, because it's not significant."

"I see. I am assuming this person is from your past." She did not respond and Freddy looked ahead to see Vanessa waiting, and the woman seemed unhappy to see Freddy. "And it seems we now just listen to Vanessa."

Saphira said nothing as she approached Vanessa. She was certain that the woman could tell that Saphira was exhausted based upon the bags under her eyes and irritated expression. Vanessa had a frown on her face and Saphira knew it was because she had brought Freddy with her. But she didn't care as Saphira was never going to allow Vanessa talk to her alone again. Not after what happened before.