Chapter 50

Holding the mask against her face as she took in deep breaths with Freddy holding her against him, Saphira felt her body slowly relaxing and her heart slowing down from beating so eradically. She felt extremely hot at the moment due to the adrenaline rush from the panic attack, but for the moment it didn't matter. The sweat on her forehead dripped down her skin and she felt a cool cloth rubbing her skin, she realized Freddy had grabbed out one of the clothes and was wiping her skin down in an attempt to get her comfortable.

"Was that my fault?" Monty asked with worry, looking at the girl with deep concern. "I remember the last time someone had a panic attack, I accidentally scared them in Monty Golf. I felt really bad for that..."

"I think that whirring sound was the trigger. Not you Monty." Mr Hippo observed Saphira's body closely, he could see she was still recovering from the panic attack and he glanced at the gator. "I am going to apologize for this, but I don't think she should put anymore receptors on tonight." Monty frowned and opened his mouth to speak as Mr Hippo held up his hand. "Uh, uh, uhh, you are not arguing with me on that one Monty. Saphira's body just went through a very traumatic experience, she needs to recover from it. Not worry about something that isn't even necessary for us. I understand your want to relate to Saphira in some level, but it can wait until her next shift."

Monty winced and looked away for a second. "If it is those endos, we need to do something."

"We have no idea if we even can fight those endos Monty, I have not seen them. In fact, we have not been allowed in the warehouse for a reason." Mr Hippo moved his hand to his chin to think like he always does while thinking. "However...I fear we may have to go in there at some point. Endos are made there, with or without the technicians, and if this virus has gotten into that system...we better hope they still have the same weakness as we do."

Saphira was listening and she did not like the sound of that. If endos were made automatically in the warehouse all the time, that meant there would be a lot in the warehouse. "It will make it easier for me if I got my hands on a crowbar," She managed to say hoarsely. "I need water..."

"On it!" Chica exclaimed, making Saphira flinch in surprise and the animatronic smiled at her. "You can count on me Saphira!"

She smiled as the animatronic ran to get her the requested water like she had before and rolled her eyes. She turned the tank off and pulled off the mask. "That feels much better..." She wiped her forehead and glanced up at Freddy. "Thank you...I am sorry if I scared everyone."

"You have no need to apologize Saphira," Mr Hippo said to her kindly with a smile. "Anything could have easily triggered your panic attack. Even Moondrop could have, even though he has practically left you alone these past couple weeks."

Just as he mentioned Moondrop, they all hear the sound of panicked gasps. Saphira looked up as the animatronics turn to see Sun dropping down from the ceiling. "Oh good! There you are!" Sun ran towards Saphira and gasped as he saw her pale, sweaty face. "I am so glad I found you Saphira! Moon hasn't done anything because a new plan was set in place. I only just realized it tonight! You have to leave!"

"Leave? Why does she need to leave?" Mr Hippo asked the panicked clown bot calmly. "You seem to know what is happening behind the scenes, unintentionally of course I might add."

"I have no choice!" Sun made some wailing sounds and covered his eyes with his hands. "You have no idea what it is like! The only time I am happy is playing with the kids, even then I worry for them." He looked at Saphira again, his head twisting slightly in panic. "You NEED to leave tonight Saphira. You can come back tomorrow, but it is imperative you must leave!"

"You need to explain why clown!!" Monty barks, grabbing the animatronic suddenly by his neck and holding him up, Sun screamed and squirmed in a panic. "I have had just about enough riddles from you! So, TALK!"