Chapter 38: Change And Rain.

Start from the beginning

I really appreciate you two coming this morning and i'm not going to keep you for too long-- Marnie began to say with a small smile. The reason i wanted to speak to you two is about Tyrone Johnson,i owe you both an apology for not taking your side after what's happened.

The teenage girl had a concerned look and looking down,her Boyfriend's hand was holding her's for assurance.

She smiled a little,holding his hand back in return.

Before school was on Christmas break,your classmate,Dawn Perez,and the rest of your friend's had a few recording's of what's been going on between you two with him,and what i heard was quite shocking,the police were involved in this.

Christopher stared at the principal in bewilderment,surprised that the police were involved by this talk of matter.

I'm so sorry for this to have ever happen to you two,no one should have to go through this alone. I also heard that you were in the hospital a month ago?

Y-Yes,Ma'am. Alejandra looked down at the ground. I-I was because of..what Tyrone had said to me...

This is all my fault,i didn't do anything to help--

No,i-it's not your fault. I'm the one who did something so stupid,i almost died...

The young woman could tell the way how the teenage girl was staring down at the ground,she didn't want to talk about this.

We need to get more evidence and proof,lucky for us,Dawn was able to get everything that she needed. On the last day of school before Christmas break,Tyrone Johnson was expelled by what he has done to you two,and not just you both,but,everyone else who he's been bullying,too. Dawn also told me that Ebony was being a bully just like her Brother,right? I believed everything what all of your friend's were telling me and of course,i spoke to them all one by one as i was hearing everything what they all had said. Ebony moved to different school's due to what happened to her Brother,i wouldn't blame her because if she would still be attending this school without him being around,she would be bullied badly as well.

Your not wrong about that. Christopher admitted,speaking up for the first time. But,we wouldn't bully her,and i guess you can say that Karma has gotten the both of them.

The principal smiled at the teenage boy and sighing,the two teenager's knew she felt so sorry for what's been going on.

I still feel the one to be blamed for,i am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. You've been bullied since you were a Freshmen to a Senior,and Christopher,you've been bullied ever since you joined Golden Grove of your Senior year.

The room was quiet and the two teenager's didn't say a single word.

Ariel Carter and Dominic Young don't bully you two badly,do they?

No,they don't. Christopher shook his head gently. They were comrade's to Ebony and Tyrone,they would follow or listen to whatever they had to say,really.

I see,like they were their puppet's on string's,ordering them to make them do this,and that. It disgust's me that there are people out there who are controlling and manipulative,i can't believe i had this going on for so many year's,and yet,he got away free without facing the consequence's. Well,we don't need to worry about that anymore because the consequence's sure did get the better of him after what he's done. As for Ariel,and Dominic,if they try anything to you two or anyone else,please,let me know.

The Dream Couple both nodded their,assuring the principal if anything else were to happen as by the time they were done speaking,it felt like a big,heavy,weight has been lifted off of Alejandra's chest.