Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.

Start from the beginning

It was all too much and we both thanked Selene as many time's as possible.

I'm going to owe her big time once we come back home from our trip because she was the one who came up with this idea of her's and it's the least that i can do to help return the favor.

I hope that Alejandra will be able to enjoy the trip and by the time we come back home,i know we'll want to do this together again sometime in the near Future.

Alejandra Cloud,Deborah Cloud,And Melissa Cloud.

Honey,do you have everything that you need?

Yes,Mom. I do!

The teenage girl was packing up her bag and her cheek's were already Red by how nervous she was,while she was trying to hide it so her family wouldn't suspect a thing.

Are you sure? Melissa asked,standing by the bedroom door frame. I know how you are when you forget thing's.

I have everything that i need,i'm all set.

The Mother And Daughter stared at each other,looking away,the teenage took her bag,heading into the living room to wait for her friend to pick her up.

If you need us for anything,you call,okay? Deborah looked at her Granddaughter. We'll be there if you need us for anything.

I will,i promise. Granny,Mom,please,forgive me for what i'm about to do as by the time i enter that Hotel room,i'll become a woman. I'll text to make sure that i'm okay.

Her Granny smiled,while her Mother nodded her head,with an assuring smile.

"Honk,honk!"

This made the teenager made a startling exclaim and nearly jumping,she stood up,almost losing her balance as she got the hang of it,making her way out of the house.

Have fun,Sweetie.

I will,Granny. I-I might have fun. Take care,you two.

Be careful and stay safe.

I will,Mom. I promise. I'll be careful and safe as long as i'm with My Man.

Saying their final goodbye's,the teenager was out of the door,and holding onto her duffle bag,she smiled,waving to Selene.

Her friend got out of the car,made her way to Alejandra,offering to help put her thing's into the car when suddenly,she turned her head over toward's next door,and sure enough,she saw Christopher staring at her through his bedroom window.

He waved to her,while she waved right back,she got into the car,and Selene drove off,heading toward's her house so that way,Alejandra could wait on Christopher.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles And Daniel Mendibles.

The teenager watched the car leave and seeing that was the signal,he already had his bag packed up since he packed his stuff last night.

His parent's were already gone since they left so early in the morning,while Daniel was at the house,and that Nichole was still in school.

Hey,your still here? Daniel saw that his Brother was still at the house,while he leaned his back up against the bedroom door. I could have sworn that you already had left by now,is something wrong?

No,nothing's wrong. I wanted to make sure that i had everything before leaving,it look's like i have everything that i need.

His Brother walked up,handing him some extra money,and Christopher looked at his Brother.