After planning their evening and calling both Rishi and Nimmi left for their respective works. By 4 she was really tired but excited as well. So she quickly reached home with taxi and took a quick warm shower. Saurav was already ready and Kartik was also preparing to leave for the place as he had another meet there.

 Saurav was already ready and Kartik was also preparing to leave for the place as he had another meet there

She got ready in her long flowy white Anarkali for today's event. "Wow Dii, killin' it.",Saurav praised and Kartik smacks his head. "Shut up and let's go."

They all reached at the gate where Rishi was already waiting for them. Nimmi introduced him to both Saurav and Kartik. Where Saurav was quite pleased to meet him. Kartik, well Kartik not so much to say the least.

He gave a fake smile and they all went in. But before leaving he pulled Saurav back while walking and ordered him, "You are not here to wander around.", "what else am I here for?", he asked with duh expression.

"You are supposed to keep an eye on Nimmi Dii and especially on that Rishi. I don't want him to be too close to Dii.", Kartik tells while pushing him to go. "But Why?", he asked scratching his head.

"Because you won't be getting pocket money this month if you don't listen to me.", "What Yaar bhai. How can you do this to me?", he whined like a child. Kartik gave him a look to stop arguing.

Saurav ran behind Nimmi and Rishi matching their steps and puts some space walking in the middle. Nimmi gave a puzzling glance at him on his weird behavior but ignored it nonetheless.

Kartik went to meet Vikram where they spent other hour talking g business and the committee helped them a lot. While they were busy in their meeting all the others were busy in admiring that place.

When they found out it time for Sandhya Aarti they all went for Aarti( rituals). Kartik and Vikram also got free from work so they too went to temple and they all joined the Aarti.

After all the offerings when everyone was leaving Kartik's eyes fell on Nimmi and Saurav. He called both their names taking their attention and Kartik to look into that direction.

All three of them started walking to where the voice came from. The moment her eyes met with Vikram she halted on her steps. Her eyes were transfixed on that Man. All those weird sensations were back in her. So was Vikram, but this time he had no expression on his face. He was just looking straight into her eyes with his hands in pockets.

"Dii..? Dii?", Kartik called her shaking her from shoulder. "Huh..?", she looked him in confusion. "You okay?", he asked to which she smiled and nodding her head cheerfully. "Absolutely"

"This is Vikram Singh, our new business partner.", "Hi, how are you and your sister, is she better now?", Nimmi asked composing herself. Saurav, Kartik both were confused to how she knows this man.

Understanding their expressions she tells them that Vikram's sister who met with a small accident this morning and they came to the hospital where she was working. With a smile he tells , "She's much better. Thanks for asking.", just then there was a hard pat on Vikram's back. He turned to see who dared to hit him when he saw his sister.

"Hi Bhai..what's going on here?", she asked in enthusiasm when her eyes met someone and for some reason she blushed.
—————————
That's it for today my dandelions😘

What do you think will happen in Mandir today?

Will there be a jealous game or not?

Who will spend time with whom?

All this in next till then: