Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.

Start from the beginning

While walking,there were a few soft whisper's,and sighing softly,she made her way up,and she stood tall,facing the whole classroom.

And what is the name of your poem,Sweetie?

Oh,uhh--

Her cheek's were a bit Red and opening up her notebook,she flipped through a few page's,finding the poem that she had written for Poetry Class.

The title of my poem is Your Appearance. Alejandra cleared her voice and seeing her teacher nodding her head,she began to read her poem aloud in front of the whole classroom for all to hear. Here goe's nothing.

The teenage boy stared at her and hearing the title of the poem,he wondered what would the poem be all about when he would soon find out.

When i look at you,i want to hear you talk because when you speak,there's alway's a smile on your face whenever something excite's or make's you happy.

When i look at you,i see your face every day as you don't see me watching you from afar.

When i look at you,the way people judge you is cruel as i see how upsetting it make's you because i understand how you feel.

When i look at you,i can't help,but,want to see you,and you alone.

While listening to the teenager's poem,the teenage boy was baffled,not knowing that she of all people wrote this poem.

Alejandra,your poem..it's so..wonderful...It must have tooken her a few day's to make this all on her own.

When i look at you--

Hmm?

Her word's suddenly trailed off and as it did,he saw that she was staring right at him.

Her eye's were locked onto him and staring right back,the two were making direct eye contact.

When i look at you,i see the person who i love just the way that they are because they are themselve's,they are their own human being self as that's what i see when i look at you.

Once she was done reading,she let out of a soft sigh,and staring at the whole classroom,everyone looked at her,and then,she heard everyone clapping their hand's by how amazing her poem was.

The only people who weren't clapping were Ariel Carter,Dominic Young,Ebony,and Tyrone Johnson as the four were staring at Alejandra.

My,oh,my. Mrs. Rios smiled big. Alejandra,your poem was truly awe inspiring!

This made her blush and smile as she fixed a strand of her hair,placing it behind her ear,looking all around bashfully.

It didn't rhyme.

Everyone turned their attention toward's Tyrone Johnson,while Alejandra looked to the right of the side,not even looking at him.

Some people write their poem's differently. Therefore,not all poem's have to rhyme,Tyrone. In other way's,people write how they feel,do they not? As far as i know,you bully people just so you can make yourself feel good.

The teenage boy scoffed with a smile,while some of the student's in the classroom were laughing,and whispering softly by being owned by his own teacher.

You could learn a thing a two from Mrs. Perez,that is,if you can be able to keep up. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful poem,Alejandra.

Th-Thank you,Mrs. Rios.

Smiling,the teenage girl began to make her way toward's her desk,and once she walked past Tyrone,she saw the displeasing look on his face.

Looking away very quickly,she sat back down at her desk,playing at the end's of her ponytail in a nervous manner.