Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.

Start from the beginning

Their Boss started walking back into the kitchen,while the two teenage girl's were all alone as Alejandra stared at her.

Alejandra Cloud And Dawn Perez.

Huh,this girl..she look's..familiar...

Continuing to stare,it hit her because she knew who this girl was.

Wait a minute,it's her. She's the girl who got bullied by Dominic And Tyrone! I can't believe she's going to be working here with me,i feel so dumbfounded. I hardly recognized her since..i ran away from the scene in embarrassment since i fell on my ass...Doe's she remember who i am? H-Hello,Dawn. My name is Alejandra Cloud,it's very nice to meet you.

The teenager noticed that she was being stared down at and when she was about to open her mouth as something came out of the other teenager's mouth.

Oh,my God. Dawn placed her hand onto her chest,still staring at Alejandra. I know you,your the girl who came to the rescue to help me out with those bullie's.

Of course,she didn't forget about me. About that--

Thank you.

Cutting her off before she could even reply,the look of confusion was plastered upon her face.

Excuse me?

I just wanted to say thank you so much for standing up to me,i was looking all over for you at school so that i could thank you. I'm really sorry what happened to you,i know what Tyrone said..must have..hurted you...I..could see it all over your face..

It did hurt me,it hurt me a lot...I don't want to relive that all over again and here i am,rethinking about it. You-You don't..n-need to th-thank you. Great,now i'm stuttering like the idiot that i am because i'm trying my hardest not to cry about it. I-I really didn't even do anything of the sort,i couldn't just let that jerk talk to you like that.

Of course,you did something! You stood up for me and i can't thank you enough,i feel terrible that i didn't do anything for you.

I-It's fine..A-Anyway,since you'll be working here starting today,we need to get you into your work uniform.

The two began to walk into the back room and Alejandra handed Dawn her work uniform.

Once your dressed,i'll show you around the place so you'll be able to get acquainted,okay?

Okay,i shouldn't take long.

Nodding with a small smile,Alejandra left,while Dawn went into the back,heading toward's the girl's locker room to change into her work clothe's.

Alejandra Cloud.

While waiting,the teenage girl was fiddling with at the end's of her curly hair,and taking a look to all of her surrounding's,it didn't seem to be as crowded as it was before.

As she was standing,her eye's were narrowed a little,while she was just standing there,thinking about someone,someone that crossed upon her mind.

Christopher...I wonder what he's doing right now? He's probably at home,doing nothing,while i'm here,trying,and working to help provide myself. I still can't stop thinking about last night,it felt so magical,i thought that i was dreaming. It wasn't a dream,it was real. I still have that moment in my mind,repeating itself over,and over again in the back of my mind. Why..did he acted like that last night toward's only me?

While she thought of him,she thought about what happened between the two last night when her cheek's were lightly Red.

Smiling like an idiot,she didn't know what was going on with her,and then,the sound of the Bell's jangling broke her out of her attention toward's her thinking.