CHAPTER LXXXIX

Andrew

The growth of one's self realizes the gravity of the ego.

"Is this necessary?"

"What is, your Highness?"

I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably as the two ladies in front of me—one, Lavania's mother, and the other a one-hundred and thirteen-year-old certified matchmaker idle thumbed through pages to what could only be described as a play-by-play sex book for newbies that were unfamiliar with the process. The book was quite thick; the words were in Köy which I knew vaguely how to read. I hadn't much time to learn with all my studies, but now as I continued standing before what would become my mother-in-law, I figured it'd be time to get serious about it.

As soon as I figured out what the fuck was going on here!

"Such explicit content about the consummation night." I clarified when I realized my shy vagueness was doing nothing for the curiously confident woman.

My ears, neck, and face probably were as red as a beet right now and I couldn't hide that even if I wanted to because of my light skin tone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My ears, neck, and face probably were as red as a beet right now and I couldn't hide that even if I wanted to because of my light skin tone.

It wasn't as if I was embarrassed about the duty Mellie and I had to fulfill once were an official married couple; we had done it a plethora of times together, more than I'd admit to anyone inside of this realm, but that didn't mean reading and listening to these women talk so casually about lovemaking wasn't making me nervous on my part as a man.

I mean topics like this were taboo between in-laws; what happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. At least that's what the culture was like back on earth, here it seemed to run differently.

In the mageocracy empire, it certainly did.

The grand duchess pulled her eyes from her copy of the text and smiled gently, her eyes even twinkling a bit as she could detect the visible anxiety on my expression and body. "Of course, it is necessary, your highness! I know such things are a bit of a taboo to speak about in Vesnesian culture, but it's necessary for a couple to understand how sexual intimacy works, no?" She questioned me.

"Right." I simply responded with a light sigh.

The Matriarch of Orck, Reynell looked up briefly, her eyes casually glancing over at Lavania who at first was a bit shocked by the material, but after a few moments have passed, she began to intricately study the pages as if it were one of her own typed thesis or manuscripts to be published in a scientific journal.

"Your Highness, prince Kiraz... this may be a little difficult for you to understand as you are young, but pleasuring your partner is the utmost priority during the wedding night. I don't understand the culture of Vesneau, neither do I care for it but it seems they lacked in teaching you much about your sexual education... are you aware of your genitals, crown prince?" The latter half of her monologue caught me even more off-guard than the book itself, my face rose in a heated blush.