CHAPTER XV

Melinda

Faster than the mind can achieve.

As my grandfather stated, a few days passed and my instructor finally made his way to the Glavxker Manor. The Cluyzian academic was greeted by me, my mother, and my grandmother once his carriage pulled up to the front of the estate.

I wasn't sure what to expect out of him, but when I did meet him I did take the moment to observe him as best as I could.

The first thing I noticed was his height, he was tall, possibly what constituted six feet and four inches in this world, but I assumed that was to be expected as Addel informed me that everyone from Cluyze was extremely tall compared to the people in this nation.

I had no idea how old he was, but he looked to be around my mother's age or so. He was fairly slim and looked slightly athletic though I highly doubt I would see him in a fight anytime soon he didn't seem like the kind of guy who strong-armed anyone to show how tough he was.

Mr. Oikilean's skin was the shade of limestone, with slight pinkish tones; he tended to look paler when he was out of the sunlight. He carried a square-shaped face with a sharp jawline, flat forehead, and thin lips. He also wore glasses.

Behind those spectacles, he bore a set of pink eyes, the shade of fandango and salmon pink mixed together where the interior of his irises resembled a peppercorn grey

Behind those spectacles, he bore a set of pink eyes, the shade of fandango and salmon pink mixed together where the interior of his irises resembled a peppercorn grey. His hair was also a fascinating hue, like a colorado blue—a darker shade of what would have been considered an iceberg blue. He wore it long and had it braided in one land strand that went down to his back.

 He wore it long and had it braided in one land strand that went down to his back

He seemed like a very reserved man, polite and understanding of his environment. I don't think he was a noble, but his clothing was very affluent, so the least I could say was that he didn't seem to be hurting for any kind of money.

"Greetings, I am Ennith Oikilean and as per the Duke's instructions I am to be Lady Lavania's instructor from this point forward. It is a pleasure to meet the Grandduchess and the mother of the dominion of Bria." He bowed respectfully to all three of us, behind us the servants carried all his luggage into the estate to be set aside for him.