[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]

Start from the beginning

"Anyways what's the word tonight ? We gotta get active" I say making Roscoe and Dudeylo smile while Dd and Ddot cheer.

"We going to our apartment and getting lit there. We don't need her getting in anymore trouble" Quan says as he picks up my bag before handing it to me.

I just nod before everyone starts to get into the cars. I end up in between Jay and Ddot with Dd in the passenger seat and Dudeylo driving.

"So now that you're out, you gonna give me a chance now ?" Dd asks as he turns to look at me. I shake my head before looking at Ddot to see him sleeping. Usually he would say something to Dd.

"That's never gonna happened Dd" I say making him suck his teeth. I hear Jay chuckle
making Dd mug him.

"The fuck is funny" Dd asks making Jay look up from his phone.

"The fact that you think you can pull that is funny" Jay says making Dd mad. I see Dudeylo smiling for some reason.

"And you think you can pull her ?" Dd asks. I turn and look at Jay waiting for his answer.

"I think I can do more than pull her" he says as he looks at me with a smirk. I smile at him before pushing his head making it hit the window.

"My son Y/n just got home and she's already about to get a kill" Dudey says making me laugh.

"Going 6 months with no dick is ode I'm not gonna lie. Those bitches wanted to bump coochies with me in there gangsta" I say as I get my phone from the bag and plug it on the charger.

"Nah tell me you wasn't that down bad" Dd says as he turns around in shock.

"definitely not. I was celibate but I might text my summer fling to slide tonight" I say making Dd suck his teeth.

"Yeah ight" I hear Jay say making me turn to look at him.

"You got something to say ?" I ask making him smile.

"You don't gotta call no one when you got me right here" he says as be wraps his arms around me. I scoff before moving his arm off of me.

"My son rizzing her up gangsta" Dd says making me sick my teeth at him. He turns around while laughing with Dudeylo.

"He ain't rizzing shit up" I say. Jay sucks his teeth and grab my neck.

"Dd get your brother before I violate him word to my dead" I say making Dd look back. I see his eyes widen as he sees what his brother is doings.

"Yo Jay chill. She'll dead beat on you" Dd says. This wakes Ddot up and he looks around confused before noticing Jay's hand. He moves Jay's hand with a mug on his face.

"Fuck is you touching on my sister for" Ddot says making me smile. I lived closer to Ddot so I treated him the most like my brother.

"Awww I missed you Darian" I say as I huh him. He just smiles and rubs his eyes.

"Just watch when we get out the car" Jay says. I turn to look at him with a serious face.

"I'll drag you lil boy. I'm not the one" I say making him smile. He had a really cute smile.

"I like that shit" he says making me blush. I look away before shaking my head. He's trouble.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙤 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮/𝙣 🤗

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀