You Pulled away and he looked back at you

"If I know what love is, it is because of you.",,You said and he grinned and kissed your forehead.

And that's when your Family and His Family along with all the co-workers and everyone started clapping from below

You were so Into Taehyung's Words that You didn't notice the people standing and cheering for the both of you.

"Let's go..They've probably been standing here forever",,He said and you hugged Taehyungs Arm as you walked back down

After Everything you and him went Back Home and saw rose petals here as well.

You went upstairs , seeing the room have only red lights with some chill music and vine Taehyung followed you from behind and closed the door behind him , he Hugged your waist from behind, sending a spike of shivers down your spine , giving you goosebumps.

You Turned to him and rested your free hands on his shoulders , swaying to the music with him as he twirled you around and you moved your legs accordingly and he pulled you to his chest as you hit him and grabbed the shirt material on his shoulders and looked back at him..

He removed the strands of hair that covered your eyes , staring back at you

You took a glass of vine and gave him one

"What about you?",,He frowned.

"I'm good..",,You smiled

"Well I'll Give you a taste..",,He took a big sip of the vine and walked to you

You confusedly looked at him as he Harshly pulled your waist to him and kissed you , forcing the bittersweet vine into your mouth and it continued to A Kiss as he deeply did with hearty Love..

You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck and he leaned to you , he grabbed your arms and pinned you to the wall kissing you back with passion and desire

He Carried you and laid you down on the soft mattress covered with a Red fluffy Duvet.

You stared at him and he looked back at you with Lust and Affection , hovering above you and leaning to your face

"You're mine..Every inch of you is mine..I love you..",,He kissed your neck , nuzzling on the skin and you gasped at the ticklish feeling.

"You know how it's funny I never thought we'd end up like this? ..",,You bewitchingly voiced and later laughed as he smirked, Sucking on your skin as you Moaned.

"I Fucking Love you Jane..I know you know that..",,He stopped and attached his forehead to yours , Shutting his eyes and smashing his lips against yours as they moved in sync.

"I Love you too Bae..",,You whispered in between the kisses.

--2 Months Later--

You were nervously tapping your foot on the ground , while biting your nails, walking here and there in the bathroom, Staring at the pregnancy test for the past 5 Minutes.

You closed your eyes , preparing yourself to see the result , whether good or bad, you'll accept fate.

You Turned over the test and sighed in Disappointment..

"Negative..",,You sighed and angrily threw the test in the dustbin.

--Later at night time--

You were down the whole day due to that one single test..you had been craving so much food and have had sickening headaches and the feeling of wanting to throw up so that's what made you think you might be pregnant.

You sat Next to Taehyung who was watching TV and he looked at you.

"Are you okay? The whole day you've been really upset..",,He said and you shook your head

"Well then, Can You go throw the trash?",,I'll wash the Dishes..I want to sleep a little..I'm tired from yesterday's party",,Taehyung yawned and you got up and nodded.

"It's amazing how Jimin and Jiwoo got Married just 2 Months into their relationship..",,He said and you chuckled.

You went to the washroom and collected the trash, when the pregnancy test that you threw earlier, fell out of the cover , well the trash was over loaded so Maybe it fell due to less space..

You picked it up and put it back in the trash

But Wait..It Has 2 Bold Lines Now, Inndicting Pregnant..Your Eyes widened..

"TAEHYUNG!!-

----------------------------------------

And that's How.. I had to marry that Alien Head..

----------------------------------------

------THE END------

Now Vote!👇

Thank you Guys for reading the book , it was such a nice experience writing this for people who enjoyed reading it, it may have been a little boring but I hope It didn't bore you guys too much.

Many Complained about Jane's Character..But It was mentioned from the start that she is a dramatic wife who's pretty childish..but this is the story line and it was decided to go with the flow..also I apologize for the countless grammar mistakes..

If you Guys have doubt about any part please drop comments about em and if I get time I'll answer em :)

Thank you for the support and love for this book , please do support my other upcoming and future books that would be released !

Once Again Thank you guys so much and have a wonderful day!

And Make sure to Check out My Next book after Calming down your Delulu nerves :)