S1-CH3

The annoying sound of the Alarm rung through your ears , making you cover your face with the Pillow , wishing the alarm would go Off by itself.

"Aish..Why am I waking so early tod-",,Reality hit you as you snatched your phone and realized you only had 30 more minutes to go to your office ,, "Oh Shit! It's the First Day of Office , What the fuc-"

You Jumped out of bed and ranted to yourself about how you were supposed to be in place for his C.E.O position , trying to forget the reason why you are being like this ! It's just because of the Embarrassing moments you made during the interview and how he sarcastically jokes around with you right in front of you parents!

You got ready quickly since Taehyung's secretary is not there and you had to take the place of being his secretary, It's definitely going to be a hard time for you..and you just knew it without even working there for an hour.

"Mom I'm just gonna grab this fruit shake and head to office !I don't want to be late for work as the first day",,You yell downstairs while running towards your car and driving quickly to the office.

--7:36am--

"Am I late Mr.Kim?",,You ask dashing through Taehyung's office door.

"No you are not ! Why do you have to rush into my office while yelling ? I have ears ! Now please go inside that room ,You are working as my secretary from today",,Taehyung said what all he wanted to say all at once and you went to your room.

"Sorry Mr.Kim....Good Morning !",,You arrange your papers and walk to the room which was in Taehyung's office ,which appeared to be a secretary's room.

The walls were all transparent and glass so Taehyung could directly see what you were doing in the room which made you get annoyed .

You began working while switching on the computer for the first time and scrolling down in all the documentary files you have to complete from today.

"Umm Jena-sii? ",,Taehyung Interrupts.

"Yes Mr.kim?",,You curiously ask.

"Nothing much these papers are for you",, He Placed around 10 bunches of files with 100 sheets each Infront of you , on your table,,"please complete them by today or tomorrow"(Taehyung keeps the files and walks away leaving you dumb founded.

"What the heck is wrong with this crackhead ? If I was in his place I would have-"

"Anything wrong Jane-sii?",,Taehyung asks with a small smirks forming on the edge of his lips.

"Ah N..no ! I'm completely fine! ",,You sarcastically said with biting your lips with rage and gritting your teeth hardly while smiling at him.

"Yeah,Fine ...My Foot",,You Thought.

"Okay then please carry on",,Taehyung continues to walk back to his desk.

You began taking a file out and then opening it , To your surprise it wasn't hard as you expected so you just continued to keep working.

But what made you feel more annoyed or stressed out was , Taehyung was staring at you the whole time ...Even though you felt his stares and small glances at you , You didn't dare to look back because you didn't want to make another embarrassing moment and that to In Front of a guy like him.

You personally did not think of Taehyung to become so friendly or close with you , You thought C.E.O's were scary and frightful , just like the Ones in the movies your entire life but He just hit different.