S2-CH39

--Late at Night after office--
            --Author POV--

You came home and yawned , plopping on the sofa and switched on the TV..Staring at the TV like you were going to get sucked into the screen.

Taehyung sat down beside you and leaned on your arm with yeontan running towards Him and resting on Taehyungs Lap.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?",,He poked your thigh and you groaned.

"Maybe in a few?..I don't feel sleepy",,You replied and he moved his head from your arm to your lap , sleeping on your lap.

The both of you were still in your office suits , his tie loosened and your shirt messily tugged..

You looked at the TV and ran your fingers through his hair and he Slowly dozed off as an hour passed of you Watching a series on TV, You snapped off your attention from the Tv after hearing Taehyung snuggle your stomach.

You giggled and leaned towards his ear , deciding to wake him up to shower and sleep upstairs.

"Hun? Wake up..Let's take a shower and sleep?",,You whispered and he squirmed and snickered from your voice tickling his ears.

He woke up with a sleepy pout , still not wanting to get up from your lap.

"o..okay...",,He hummed and sat up straight and you stood up and pulled both his hands and he groaned..

Snaking his arms around your legs and his other snaking your stomach , he lifted you from the floor and you grabbed him in sudden shock and laughed , whilst he carried you upstairs

"You just woke up and you have so much energy my guy?",,You poked his cheeks continuously and he tried to avoid all your pokes by dodging his head away.

"Ah Babe!Stay still you monkey!",,You giggled and so did he.

After taking a shower you both plopped onto the bed and he hugged you , when your phone rung

-------------------------
--Incoming Call--
--     Jin             --
-------------------------

Call Accepted

--------------------------
--ON PHONE--
--------------------------

Jin-" Hi Jane!"
Jane-" Hii!"
Jin-"Um Just called you guys to tell you guys to come tomorrow for dinner at our parent's house"
Jane-"Oh well yeah sure! Is it at Mr.Kim's or Mr.Park's?"
Jin-"At Mr.Kim's..See there then, bye goodnight !"
Jane-"Goodnight"

---------------------------
--CALL ENDED--
---------------------------

You put your phone on the night stand and switched off the lights , snuggling onto Taehyung, he hugged you back and you felt like getting squished like a teddy bear.

----Next Morning----
--Day Off--

You woke up and raised your hand to hug taehyung with your eyes closed, only to have your hand hit on the mattress beside you

You confusedly glanced around and saw Taehyung nowhere

"Where did he jump off early morning on a holiday?",,You frowned and got up from bed , dragging yourself to the bathroom

After a Few you went the kitchen , hoping Taehyung would be there..you took your phone and decided to call him.

-----------------------
"The person you are calling is not available at this time, please try again later-",,
You cut the call and called once again.