S1-CH27

You were continuing to run upstairs while Taehyung was SO mad about you squirting chocolate syrup onto his brand new , White Gucci Shirt

You actually cherished every single embarrassing scenario you had with him , well it made you a lot closer to him..

Though you would be divorcing and resigning away from him and the job you still seemed to feel a bit flustered..Perhaps, You can't divorce him?

"Park Jane ! Surrender yourself and Buy me the exact same shirt !",,Taehyung screamed sprinting behind you in full speed but failed to reach you as you were already on the other hallway While he was still climbing the stairs.

You laughed so hard and decided to play along with this

You hid inside the bedroom and locked It

"Park Jane!! Open the Door!! ",,Taehyung yells while banging on the door not able to get his revenge on you.

"Too late Mr.Kim!",,You said and walked into the shower and began showering again.

--Author POV--
Taehyung gave up and scratched his chin as face gets dusty with the flour flakes from earlier

He wanted to get back revenge and thought of ideas to get you annoyed more than ever today.

"I swear to God I Hate balloons sooooo much!!!!"

Taehyung remembered what you said during the wedding when the kids popped balloons
He snapped his fingers in Victory and ran downstairs to quickly shower since he knew you would take around and hour and a half to get out of the shower..

After he showered he quickly ran to the storage room and brought 10 to 20 balloons and started pumping air into then , beginning to tape the balloons on the door you were about to come from ....

He stuck it on the door and attached pins
So that way when you open the door the pins will poke the balloons and start bursting one by one.

"Happy nightmares Park Jane..",,Taehyung evilly said and jumped in excitement and set a camera In Front of the door to catch your reaction.

More like a prank..

--Author POV--
You came out if the shower after dressing up neatly ,Combed your hair and dried it dry..

You opened the door not knowing what the future awaits for you, opening the door.

'AH!!",,You screamed and jumped as every pop left you startled.

You raised your hand and put it on your chest to try your best to calm down..

Taehyung in the other hand was laughing with no regrets..You calmed down and walked to Taehyung and yelled at him

"Are you a sofa?",,You Asked.

He frowned

"No ?why..",,He questioned.

"Because you're So Fucking Annoying!",,You raised your voice a little.

He smirked and walked closer to you while you step back.

Now vote !👇