S1-CH22

You closed your eyes as you thought of multiple ways to help out Jiwoo just then you heard your bedroom door click open 
Your Eyes trailed towards the door to see Taehyung walking towards you with both his hands in the Pockets of his Black Loose Joggers

"Yes ba- Why are your eyes red?",,He Ran his Fingers through your hair and patted you as you wiped of your tears.

"Can we Talk? I really want to..",,You Got up and locked the door to stop Suho from interrupting if he is intentionally doing it....

Taehyung looked really confused at this point 
Locking the door , with your back facing taehyung , you slid your hands down the door and faced him , he was right infront of you , Frowning really hard

You just then peeked at the digital date clock that was hung on the wall 

"DEC 29 2:34PM",,Your Eyes widened but you diverted your gaze back to taehyung and just pursed your lips into a thin line.

"FUCK!..Its TAEHYUNGS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW!",, Reality Hit you  As you were Just realizing you were about to drag him into something that would ruin his Mood for his birthday tomorrow..

"Now when I come to think of it , You have been acting suspicious lately",, You gulped , Now you did not even want to utter a word about Jiwoo and Suho to Taehyung.

"Ah,haha I'm Good , What do you mean suspicious , Actually I was just really bored that's why I called you simply on phone" ,, You wanted to kill yourself at this point.

You Simply kept making situations to talk to Taehyung , which don't even work , God knows what you even wanted to say..

Hearing that Statement of yours, Taehyungs eyes softened
Just Him Being super Gullible , he fell for your stupid lie and pulled your waist closer to him, until you hit yourself on him 
Looking at his face , You wanted to cry ,you had so many thoughts and emotions passing by , it was killing you from the inside 
You Just had NO Idea how to solve this mess , How could you get Jiwoo out of this trouble? You Were convinced that Suho wasn't Normal after those two incidents that you saw....
One, Him Choking Jiwoo to the wall and making scars on her with the sharp edges of a broken glass piece and Two, Burning her inner palm on a fucking barbeque grill..What is she ? A Fucking Toy to Abuse?
But on the other hand you didn't want to ruin Taehyung's Birthday tomorrow , You wanted to make it really special.

"Did you really miss me that bad?",, His lips curved up into a smirk and before you could speak ,you felt his lips on yours, as he was devouring your lips which had a sweet berry taste.. 

You kissed his back , you felt all your tensions and thoughts melting away.. 

You felt butterflies in your stomach as if they were alive , you felt that feeling of butterflies flying through your veins..

You Heart was Racing Fast like anything , His lips were just too addictive to let go , Just Too addictive like candy..
He slid his hand on your waist securing you and made you jump as you wrapped your legs around his waist , as he continued kissing you as he walked over to a wall nearby and lightly pushed you with your back facing the wall.
Soon you felt like you were Out of breath, You pushed his shoulders lightly as you were still having your legs wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung put you down and hugged your waist and You snaked your arms around his neck , Looking at him With Pure Love , You Really loved him and it was unexplainable with words.. 

"I love You..",,You said after placing your head in the crook of his neck as your breath brushed his neck with a ticklish feeling , he lightly smiled

"I love you More..",,He kissed your cheek 

*Ring Ring* It was Taehyungs Phone.

You Got on your feet and awkwardly looked at Taehyung as he was on Phone 

"Ok Im Coming , bye!" ,,He ended the call

"Who is it ?",,You asked and pursed your lips 

"Its Suho..He called us to eat , he and Jiwoo prepared barbeque for us ",,He Said and grabbed your hand ,,"Let's Go?",, He said and you nodded , walking away to eat lunch.

"Just One more day Jane..Let's bare it for today..",,You said to yourself.

You Sighed and slid your hands into taehyung and walked with an emotionless Face.

-

You helped Jiwoo serve the food and sat down beside Taehyung , Staring into the blank space while taehyung was going to eat , Jiwoo just gulping down some water , Suho just....creepily smiling while taking some food for himself

"Why Is the Atmosphere suddenly really dull? Ms.Kim?",,You were Interrupted in between your zoning out and you looked at Suho , Who was waiting for your reply.

"No..Nothing, I was Just..Zoning out",,You said and looked at Jiwoo , Hiding her left hand 

"Of course..How can she hold up that hand again..",,You Thought and adjusted to the awful mood.

You were just playing with your food , just not in mood to eat at all, Taehyung Looked at you and frowned again

"Why aren't you eating?",,He rubbed your back, still chewing on a piece of meat with his pouty lips..

"No , I'm gonna eat",, You answered and looked around..

Your Eyes Got Caught on Suho's Neck.A Sudden Black Ink that was on his skin
"How Come I didn't see it all this time?",, You Took a closer peek at his Tattoo after making sure that you didn't look like a maniac staring at some ones neck..
It Looked like a Fierce And Scary Tattoo , A scratch like mark which looked like it was Stitched 

You Suddenly Had a Flashback about the Incident that happened when You and Taehyung were in the Ship Bar , That Unknown Guy who kept giving you Disgusting stares Had the Same Tattoos....The guy who punched another man in his drunk state..

No Wonder why you Kept Feeling like you had seen him

"No way..",,You mumbled under your breath..

------------------------------------------------

Some of you guys may Feel that Jane's character is annoying and me too even tho im the freakin author (lmao), Please bare with the storyline..Her character is called " childish" for a Reason Y'all-

Now Vote !👇