S1-CH13

"Whoa",,You Mumbled after looking at your sister.

"Unnie....I never knew you were so pretty ....",,You said with your Jaw opened wide.

"Close your mouth or flies will be in there soon without a warning ",,Ji ah said to cheer herself up.

She laughs and so do you ....

"Ok then Unnie, I will leave because i need to get ready too....",,You said and left.

You went to your room , took a quick shower , dried your hair and styled your hair in some beautiful curls at the end , Added some light makeup since your face was too beautiful to add more makeup on and put a Silky Pearl White Slim dress that kissed your curves.

After doing all this ....it was time for you to take your sister to the photoshoot area so you walked quickly too her room and found Ji ah on the phone , she seemed very serious

"U..unnie?",,You called out and she got startled.

"Y..yeah? What happened ?",,She stuttered.

"What was she doing ? No Jane, you can't doubt on her in this state ",,You thought seriously.

"Let's go Unnie , the Car has come , we need to leave ",,You said and she looked..panicked.

"Ok..",,She said and took slow footsteps , following you 

You were finally enter the car sitting next to Ji ah holding her hand

"Jeez....Her hand is too sweaty..",,You thought again.

And all Ji ah did was bite her nails as cold sweat beads started forming on her head , she quickly wiped them away and adjusted her wedding gown..I guess She was uncomfortable with the gown ? Is that why she is behaving so weirdly? I don't know..

While on the other hand your parents had a huge great smile in their face and they looked very excited and happy

You arrived at the photoshoot area , which is basically the place where Taehyung was gonna Marry Ji ah..

Ji ah sighed
"Was my Life actually supposed to be like this ?",,She said , but she did not sound as unhappy as before.

You frowned at her sudden Weird behavior, she acted way to suspicious now..

4 waitresses in some nice dresses came and helped Ji ah get out of the car. 2 of them holding Ji-ah's dress from the back and 2 in the front guiding her way to the entrance and till the dressing area.
You went to the buffet area in search of some food tour stomach was begging for food so you couldn't handle it , Your mom and dad had gone out of sight to call and inform the Kim Family .

The Waitresses left Ji-ah in the room and asked her to change her gown to the dress given for the photoshoot.

You got a call from Jisoo your friend

------------------
--ON PHONE--
------------------

Jane - Ya! Hey Jichu!!!! What'cha doin?
Jisoo - Hey are you up for a hangout today ?
Jane - Not at all , today is my Sister's wedding ! Come over it's in XX Marriage Hall..
Jisoo - You should have told before ! Wait I'm gonna come !wait in how much time is there?
 Jane- Lots of time is left , just come over
Jisoo - okayy!