S1-CH7

--Jane POV--

"Let's go Gaeul! We need to go to the cat. Even though you hate a "HOOMAN CAT" I guess you gotta bare with me",,You jokingly said and began walking to the dog cafe.

--At the Cafe--

You saw Yoongi sitting with his arms crossed and head resting on his arms , you quietly walked to the table , yoongi was sitting seems like he already ordered his americano and a latte for you.

Your dog began running around the table bringing Yoongi's attention

"You came ? ",,Yoongi asked and you stared blankly.

*Cricket sounds*

"Fine....I'm gonna take the latte-

"Don't you dare touch my LATTE!",,You screamed and blocked his hands.

"Greedy.....",,Yoongi mumbled under his breath and took his hands away and hissed at you..

"I heard you , say that once again and I'll never talk to you and will end this friendship here ",,You said and yoongi face palmed.

"Okay you crazy ! calm down!",,Yoongi said while you grin and took sips of your latte.

"Alright , Why did you call me ? ",,You asked yoongi and he sighed 

" I came to see you ...but this is going to be the last time I see you ",,Yoongi said making you choke on your drink.

"wait what?",,You asked with milk foam mustache , while Yoongi flashed his gummy smile while grabbing a tissue to wipe off the foam.

"Yeah, Just Some problems...",,Yoongi said and sighed.

"What problem?"(you asked and started having a worried look)

" My mom isn't well , she's hospitalized",,Yoongi said while you looked away avoiding his face , he's you childhood best friend after all , You both knew each other since age 7 so....it made you sad but the other half of you was worried about him.

"I'm not letting you go ! You need to be there for my sisters marriage!",,You said , still looking away from him..

"what? your sister is getting married ?",,Yoongi said looking very surprised.

"Yeah, Dad called me a moment before and told me to get home fast because she's going to meet that crackhead",,You said while grinning at the end.

"What do you mean , crack head ?",,Yoongi asked curiously 

"He is my boss......That actual jerk is gonna marry my beautiful sister",,You said and scoffed..

"Damn..You're feeling horrible and I know that..",,He said and tried to cheer you up.

"Yeah..but i guess I'll be Okay a little later..",,You palmed your face, inhaling some air and then looked back at him.

"Well, When is your sisters marriage ?",,Yoongi asks while sipping on his Americano.

"It's near not much days left , I'm kinda sad that she is going , even though Ji-ah Unnie is 1 year older than me ,I still treat her like a Kid ,I'm seriously going to miss her when she moves to her forever home ",,You said while rubbing your hands together.

"It's fine , you don't have to worry ....wait how is the guy looking ? Is he handsome? "

"he's soooooooo Uglyyyyyyyyyy",,You blurted out.

"Oh really? what make you say that ?"

"Well here's the thing he is my boss ..fine I agree with that'',,You stopped and took in a breath,,''BUT HE ALWAYS GIVES ME EXTRA WORK UNTIL ALL THE EMPLOYEES LEAVE AND WHEN WE BOTH WOULD REMAIN IN THE OFFICE IT REALLY GIVES OUT AN AWKWARD SILENCE THAT CREATES GOOSEBUMPS ON ME AND THEN WHEN HE LEAVES HE GIVES IS STUPID CHEEKY SMILE AND LEAV- '',,Yoongi's eyes widened after hearing you scream.

"Calm DoWn! NEED somE MedicatiON ????",,Yoongi blurts out in annoyance and blocked his ear with his fingers.

"Ok but-"

"So you need some fucking medication ! Okay lets g-"

"Stop! ",,You silently yelled and glared at yoongi.

"I swear to god Jane ! I haven't heard any scream so loud as yours ! even an elephants sound is way better to my ears",,Yoongi said and held his ears.

"Ok stop , i know you are teasing me- *Ring Ring*wait my dad is calling ",,You said to yoongi before he could utter another word.
---------------------
--ON PHONE--
---------------------

Jane - "hello dad ?"
Dad - "Jane hurry up to the house ! "
Jane- " Wha-
Dad - "I'm hanging up now bye don't be late !"
Jane - wai-
---------------------
--CALL ENDED--
---------------------

"Oh WoW , so he actually hung up?",,You thought.

"What happened?",,Yoongi asks.

"I have to go now ! Sorry Yoongi ...and better be back after your mom is all healthy..",,You said and stood up and hugged yoongi,,"Be back on time okay? I'll miss you",,You said and pulled away and waved at him while holding your dog leash on the other hand ,,"Bye!!!! be back or else ?"

"I'm dead !" ,,Yoongi shouts and laughs and you do the same.

Now Vote 👇