S1-CH5

"That's Literally Taehyung right on the path with my dog, I-WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!!",,You Screamed in your mind and began walking next to Taehyung.

You took steps , getting closer to his surrounding 

"Uhh....Mr.Kim?",,You Nervously asked while holding the Pomeranian on your arm.

"Oh! Hi Miss Jane ",,Taehyung asks in surprise before his eyes fall onto the dog in your hand or should I say HIS dog.

"W-wait?! You stole my dog?!",,Taehyung dramatically yells with his eyes wide open , fingers pointing onto you.

"N-no! My dog is Wi-th you !!",,You yelled back forgetting about who he is to you.

"Ehh!?? Take it ! Give my Tannie Back!!",,Taehyung said while giving you your puppy.

"Tannie? Cute name....But not as cute as MINE!",,You thought.

You both exchanged your dogs and You looked at Taehyung weirdly and was about to walk off

"Wait! Why are you taking that dog! ",,Taehyung asks confused.

"Because It's my dog ..",,You said still facing your back on him.

Taehyung makes a O face and smile back at his dog 

"She is cute right?"(Taehyung smiled to himself )

----Jane POV----

"Oh god that was close! Why does he have to be soo dramatic , like TF?"

*Ring Ring*Your Phone Rung

You picked up your phone after checking on the dogs leash once more, It was Yoongi.

----------------------
--ON PHONE--(TheCatInTheHat)
----------------------
Yoongi - Jane ?
Jane - What ?
Yoongi - Come to the Cafe ..
Jane- First lemme hear you apologizeeee!!
Yoongi -  Yah you little brat ! come to the cafe! Now!!
Jane- okay..

*Ring Ring*

Jane - Hey I'm gonna hang up my dad is calling!
Yoongi -  Ok ! After calling come to the cafe I'm waiting!!!

-----------------------
--CALL ENDED--
-----------------------

--ON PHONE--
(Dad)
-----------------------
Jane - Yeah dad?!
Dad - Jane..Umm We just got a call from Your company Boss's father the Whole Owner , Taehyung's father 
Jane- Why? Why does he have to call you?
Dad - We're getting your Sister married to Taehyung ....

"Ouch....That hurts....but why doesn't Taehyung look sad ? Maybe He doesn't know ?.....but somewhat I felt sad..."

Your dad continued speaking,,"It's not important if you are coming now to see your sister but yeah.....I'm hanging up now! I'm getting late for work!",,he hung up the call.

------------------------
--CALL ENDED--
------------------------

I don't even like him..Even Though it's just been a short time since I Got to know him, It hurts to hear he is getting married....

I pity my sister for getting married to such a clown too!

Now Vote ! 👇