S1-CH10

--Jane POV--
"Another Morning,Another Chaos..what the fuck was last night..my sister meeting her future husband",,You flipped your blanket to one side and got up from your bed, getting ready to go to work.
----
"Mom ?! I'm going for work! ",,You said and dashed downstairs.

"Huh? Ok,Be safe ! ",,Your mom yelled back after you were just done putting your heels on

--7:38am , At The Office--

"Good Morning Mr.Kim",,You said panting very hard.

"You are 7 Seconds late",,Taehyung said and played with his pen between his fingers.

"the fuck?Seriously??",,You cussed and rolled your eyes

"Well , we met yesterday didn't we ",,Taehyung said while standing up walking to your direction.

"Oh please , Don't Remind me..",,Your hissed under your breath.

" I'm getting married to your elder sister ",,He said while looking at you the entire time.

"Yeah....",,You kept quiet and nodded.

"I hope you don't misunderstand anything Jane-sii..",,Taehyung said and you scoffed on the inside but you acted fake on the outside.

"No no! I don't ! It's okay Mr.Kim!",,You said with Pure fakeness Shining brightly outside of you.

Taehyung Slightly smiled and went back to his place and sat down

"Continue your work Miss Jane...",,Taehyung said with his eyes back on the laptop screen.

"Phew.....he did not ask much",,You thought and began walking to your place keeping all your belongings and started going outside the room to take some hard copies for the staffs.

--At the printing room--

You walked to the printing room , it was a small , narrow ,plain white room with stacks of plain papers and a huge printer kept right on the middle of the small room and along with yourself you saw the girl who came earlier for an Interview, you decided to talk to her ....

"Hi! Good morning ",,You greeted

"Good Morning!",,She sweetly smiled and looked at you.

"Here to take some copies ?",,You asked and peeked on to the printer.

"Yeah, my work is not done",, She replied and sighed jokingly,,"my prints are done ! Want me to take yours ?",,She asked.

"Oh! Well thanks ! I am Busy and have a lot of work to complete ! Just return my copies in Taehyung's office",,You thanked her.

"You are?",,You palmed yourself after talking so much and not asking her name.

"Jisoo..Kim Jisoo..",,She said and you nodded,,"And you?"

"I'm Jane..Park Jane..",,You replied and shook hands with her.

"I'll Call you Jichu..It suits your Bubbly and cute look!",,You chuckled.

"Call me that ! I loved it! ",,Jisoo said while smiling cutely.

"Alright jichu!",,You called and Jisoo laughed.

"Ok, let's meet up at lunch !",,You said and Jisoo agreed.

"Alright I'll leave now! After giving your copies in a bit !",,Jisoo said and you left.

--At Taehyung's office--

"Seems like you are going to have some new work Miss Jane ?",,Taehyung Grinned.

You are an employee of the company but Taehyung's is the boss but it never feels like that because you both seems to have competitions ,on who is going to get more work every day
You both often talk sarcastically and jokingly but you both hated each other so much, that you both just get really tired and irritated of each other.

Coming to work didn't feel like work but like a sibling fight that happened for 10 hours between you and Taehyung.

"But Mr.Kim I have a ceremony com-"

"You are staying back with me..",,Taehyung smirked in victory of successfully getting you annoyed. 

"But I can't fuckin work all day and night!",,You screamed it your head,,"This Talien-

Now Vote!👇