S1-CH17

--Jane POV--

"Jane..I love you..I really do..I like you the moment I saw you ",,Taehyung says and leans closer to your face.

He leans closer to your face as the space between you two get smaller creating an intense heat atmosphere for you

He leans closer and-AHHHHHHHH!!!! That jerk kissed me!,,You covered your lips after you screamed.

Taehyung woke up from your scream, rubs his eyes.

"W..who Kissed you ?",,Taehyung asks still rubbing his eyes and began stretching.

You opened your eyes and looked around in surprise

"Wait? So it was a dream ?! Mahn..I thought it was real..WAIT NO NO ! THANK GOD IT WAS A DREAM !",,You thought.

You looked around once again and pinched yourself to make sure once again..

You got up and looked at the clock
"6:55 AM",,You read

You tied your hair in a messy bun and brought you phone with you to the bathroom, You began with your routine..

You showered , combed , dried your hair , styled it , put make up and finally put on an outfit which was good enough to go for work.

Yeah and that also with your "ALIEN".

Taehyung in the other hand simply bathed and wore his suit , he did not take much time. Compared to you who took at least an Hour to style your hair..

Taehyung waited down with his car and you were checking up on yourself

This whole process of the both of you was so damn quiet , like dang..not even a "Good Morning "was uttered in the room.

You got out of the house and locked the door from outside , put the keys in your bag and looked outside to see Taehyung waiting for you in the car with his Hand grabbing the steering wheel.

"Get in ....",,Taehyung said and you simply followed since you did not want to or wasn't interested in making another fuss.

The car ride was again silent , so you turned the radio on.

"Breaking news the Son of The Kim's Company has gotten married to the Daughter of the Mr.Parks Cooperation",,You frowned..

You gasped and looked at Taehyung and Muted the radio.

"Turning on the Radio was a HUGE mistake.. oh God why did I do that ?!",,You mentally scolded yourself.

"Wait..If It's On the Radio..then doesn't the whole office know?..But no..The employees reach the office earlier than us , So there is no way the Radio would've announced it by then.."

Taehyung was smirking with that villain smile of his
You looked his way and asked out

"Why are you smiling ?",,You Stared at him.

And Taehyung the Drama boy he is just changed this face expression to a sad and crying expression making you look weirdly on him

"You Mad?",,You asked with your eyes widened.

"Yeah , for you ..",,Taehyung and you looked at him like you were bout to puke.

You cringed out , your toes were wiggling in the heels you were wearing but you tried your best to not show it out..

"Well I see people like you also feel emotions? Such as.....CRINGING out ?",,Taehyung Emphasized the word.

"Yeah I'm a human , what else did you think I was ?",,You Furiously looked at him.

"You were a human ? I thought you were an animal.....you could not even say anything or a simple good morning to your own newly wedded husband ",,Taehyung said and you had a shocked face.

"OK THAT'S IT ! STOP THE CAR !",,You yelled but Taehyung wouldn't do so.

"I would love to stop the car but a tiny thing like you would be too hard to find so I think it's better to keep you in the car ",,Taehyung gave you your daily dose of Annoyance.

"You-Ugh!",,You Screamed in your Head.

Now vote !👇