S1-CH26

"Oh no.....what do I do now?",,You sighed.

"Seems like you gotta suffer",,Jisoo said and packed her bag ,,"So tell me when you wanna hangout I'm free, okay?,,She continued.

"Okay",,You said.

"If you need some "ADVICE" I'm always free",,Jisoo said and you gasped

You stared at her in disbelief, later you bid her a goodbye and dashed to the office to leave.

And there he was standing at the doorstep right after you opened the door

"Here.....your bag",,He said and gave your bag to you.

You hesitantly took it and coldly turned away..

"I'm going with Jisoo",,You said and walked to her.

Jisoo stopped to see you walking towards her

"I'm coming with you , drop me to my house ",,You said and stood away from Taehyung.

You noticed Jisoo looking at Taehyung multiple times

"Why was she looking at him ?!"You thought 

"Ah actually....I'm so Sorry Jane, I can't because ,My Husband is not well so..",,Jisoo said and fiddled Her fingers.

You fake laughed but your inside was burning hot .

You leaned next to Jisoo's ear and whispered while gritting your teeth.

"Wait for me..you did not tell me that you had a husband..you're so dead Jisoo.....",,You said and walked towards Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked
"Actually ......I wanted to go alone toda-"

"But I need a person to go with so I'm coming with you !",,You said in defeat and stormed off to the car.

"That little jelly,junky ,stupid,stinky little brat ! , I'm going to whoop his ass once I get home .....holidays are going to be the worst for you Mr.Kim",,You said bad evilly smirked.

Taehyung got in the car and so did you
You felt each minute turning into hours because of the silence and the traffic which was going on.

Finally you reached home and showered,Taehyung in the other hand did the same and laid down to sleep.

You were busy in your phone scrolling on Instagram checking out food recipes and pictures while shoving your mouth with some chocolate..

You saw a cute Cookie recipe that was so easy and simple to make and decided to practice baking and sprinted downstairs to the kitchen to see Taehyung sleeping on the couch while sitting.

"Tch....",,You mumbled and scoffed dramatically for no reason and walked to the kitchen cabinet to find the ingredients.

"Flour....hmmm where is it ?!......chocolate.....butterrrrrrr....",,You mumbled one by one.

You got all the ingredients ready and put the apron on with your phone ready and began putting all the ingredients and started mixing all of them...

You had chocolate stains on your arms , flour dusted on your apron

By that time Taehyung woke up and yawned..looking at your direction.

"Oh god I just know , something's not going right..",,You said and sighed after seeing him walking to the kitchen counter were you were in.

"What are you doing?",,Taehyung asked and rubbed his eyes.

"You blind ? I'm cooking ",,You said.

"You dumb ? You're Mixing not cooking ",,Taehyung Savagely replied starting to make you annoyed.

You sighed and continued mixing
Taehyung made things worse and dipped his finger in the flour packet and booped it on your nose.

You got seriously annoyed and bursted out completely

"Bruh what the ?!",,You said and wiped your nose.

"Yeah yeah.....says the sleepwalker",,Taehyung said and turned around to walk away.

You did not hesitate and threw the whole pack of flour on Taehyung

"OH MY GOD.....",,Taehyung Emphasised every single word, while looking like a cloud ghost

Dust particles were scattering in the air as Taehyung kept moving.

"You spoiled my gucci shirt !! ",,Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung also took the melted chocolate which was in a bowl and poured it on your head

"Are you fucking kidding me ?!",,You screamed and took the sugar and sprinkled it on Taehyung's Head.

"Now you can be some tasty churros ",,You said and tried wiping the chocolate off your head.

But Nu-uh that wasn't it

Taehyung got more competitive and poured some milk over you as your clothes got drenched in milk..You shivered as the milk was just taken out from the fridge..freezing cold like ice.

"Now you can be some sweet Chocolate milk !",,Taehyung paid back and kept throwing stuffs at you.

You stomped your foot and threw eggs at Taehyung and he stepped back trying to block you

He had no choice and picked you up to stop you from doing so.

But you were enjoying it so much , so you took the chocolate syrup and squirted it on Taehyung and he dropped you down.

You began running around the house and Taehyung ran behind you.

Now vote !👇