S2-CH37

--Author POV--
You stepped into Taehyung's room and His eyes trailed to your direction,  seeing you walk towards him with an urgent look.

"Um Mr.Kim?..",,You said

"It's Babe for you hun, I think you're at the wrong place",,He said immediately after hearing what you called him.

"Oh God..",,You sighed out of frustration.

"Fine! Babe..Can you permit a leave for Jisoo Unnie?",,You said and put your hand on your hips , tapping your feet on the floor.

"Why?What happened to noona?",,He stopped his work and looked at you.

"She Isn't well..",,You said and Taehyung nodded.

"Ask Noona to go home..I'll call Jin-Hyung for her..",,Taehyung took is phone and dialed his brothers number.

You left the office and went back to Jisoo who had a headache and was sitting on the chair in pain.

"You'll be okay Unnie..Your Lover is coming here",,You joked to make her feel a little cheerful..

"Ahh Jane! Well I mean what you said is right anyways..",,She mumbled and sat there.

After awhile Jin Came and Picked up Jisoo from the office and left..You went back to the office all alone and no one to hangout with , Jennie had taken a leave since her parents are abroad and there is no way she would be available.

You walked back to Taehyungs office and went to your desk and continued doing your work.

 Taehyung noticed how down you were and pulled his chair next to you for a small company..

"Did you get the Mail from The AMI Company?",,He asked and rested his hand on his palm and asked you.

"What AMI company?",,You frowned and looked at him.

He scooted up from his seat and went behind you and leaned towards the computer to show you.

And there It was An Email sent you you 3 days ago..You palmed your face and looked at Taehyung who looked at you.

"I'm Sorry..I didn't check the mail..",,You said and he sat beside you.

"Babe why are you apologizing? I didn't even scold you for god sake.."

"I'm Just unable to focus..Anything at all",,He nodded to your response.

"Don't worry, I checked the mail on time..So we have a deal with them..Today at 8PM..We have a meeting with the C.E.O of that company..",,You looked at him with a worried expression.

"Babe have you checked the Background of the company? Who the C.E.O is? What is his or her status-"

"Calm down babe..I've researched everything..",,He held your hand.

You sat back and looked to your lap , with your head hanging down.

"Do you want a Break?",,He asked and you looked up at him and nodded..

"I'm tired..It's only 3 pm..Can we go to take a walk anywhere?",,You said he nodded, getting up from his seat, grabbing his phone and leaving the room with you..

--

He drove and drove, while you peeked outside the window , letting the air from outside mess your hair with the speed of the car increasing second by second.

A little later you got out of the car a looked at the similar pathway..

--FLASHBACK--