S1-CH22

"Let's G..go home.....",,Taehyung said and held your hand in his , pulling you to the car.

Taehyung's mind was still in a confusion..He thought you would just never like him
But again it's you who went up and made the first move....
He shrugged it off thinking you were not in your right mind or you weren't feeling well.

He began driving once the both of you reached the car

"Dang it! I could not say what I wanted to say...",,Taehyung thought.

You fell asleep after being tired , you just did not know , you were active at the office but you slowly lost energy..

Taehyung was focusing on driving while stealing glances of you every second.

You both reach home and Taehyung parks the car and unbuckled his seatbelt .

"Jane? ",,He called out.

*Cricket noises *
Taehyung frowns

"Jane~?",,Once again

*More cricket noises *
Taehyung sighed, he got up and shut his door , you were still sleeping like a baby.

He came to your side and unlocked the door and kneeled down

"Ms.sleeping Beauty? Please get up?",,He questioned and removed the strands of hair which were covering your face.

"Oh..nevermind she was sleeping the whole time..",,Taehyung sighed and bend while standing to carry you from the car.

Taehyung got one arm under your knees and the other on your back and carried you slowly

He then carried you on one arm and shut the door and locked the car and switched back on carrying you in a bridal way..

Taehyung walks inside the house ,upstairs and laid you down on the bed.

After he put you down on the bed , he looked at your face unable to look away

You scrunched your nose and scratched your head

"Cute..",,He mumbled.

But this time you turned around and Taehyung got scared thinking you got up..he gasped and fell on the floor so that you don't see him.

He held his back in pain and screamed internally in silence while biting his other hand which was a fist.

He peeked and saw you peacefully sleeping.

Taehyung went to the bathroom and washed up and got ready to sleep on the couch since the bed was always yours..

Tannie jumped on Taehyung and Taehyung started baby talking

"My little Tannie waited for me ? did you miss me?? Awwww..i missed you way moree",,Taehyung blabbered and switched off the lights to go sleep.

Taehyung stared at the ceiling and thought about what happened today

"Do..do you know where my sister is ?",,You asked sadly, You hugged him..

He fidgets his fingers after remembering them and slept slowly while sinking Into deep thoughts..

It was 10pm by the time you both slept.

--Author POV, During the sleeping hours , 2:33am--

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while hugging Tannie 
He switched to the other side of the couch and threw his arm on the couch

Suddenly he feeling a shadow passing by , He looks back and saw nothing

"Wait....Nothing?!"
He looked back once again in shock to see no one on the bed ......

"Where is she ?!",,Taehyung questioned himself.

As for Taehyung he was kinda scared of ghosts and jumpscares but would calmly let it slide since it did not affect him too much..but at night time he is a literal scared bear..

He widened his eyes and got up , with his stiff body and hands frozen
He peeked around , still standing in the same place not daring to move.

He saw a hand appear and he gasped silently and was praying

"..Why should I die like this?",,Taehyung thought and pinched himself,,"why is this not a dream oh God!",,He silently yelled and then bit his arm.

But that hand continued to come forward ,

Taehyung bit his inner cheeks and slowly closed his eyes and dropped onto the couch

That hand was none other than.....
Your hand..You were literally sleep walking

You went to bed and closed your eyes
While Taehyung fainted on to the couch.

--Next Morning--
You woke up with a slight headache
"What happened yesterday?",,You tried to remember as you started scratching your head and getting up from bed.

You were in the shower removing your clothes , you still had your work clothes on

"Wait?? I did not wash up yesterday? What was I doing ?",,You thought, trying to think as much as possible.

"Do you.....do you know we're my sister is ?"...You hugged him letting out all your worries"

"Omg ?!!!! Park Fucking Jane!!!! Why the fuck did you hug that jerk?!!! Have you lost your mind ?! Are you crazy?!!! I'm going crazy aishh-",,You talked to yourself and messed your hair with your hands.

You took a shower thinking
"How will I talk to him?"
"Won't I be embarrassed?"
"Let's not talk to him today?or no?"
"He has gotten a reason to fuckin tease me nowwwwwwww!!!!!"

You got out of the shower to take a sneak peak at Taehyung.

He was on the couch with his arms raised on the cushion of the couch and his leg part on the floor

"What happened here , yesterday? Why is he like this ?",,You thought a walked next to Taehyung.

You took a small glass of water and sprinkled on his face

"Mr.kim? Are you dead?",,You asked while tapping his face.

Now vote!👇